• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The crowd gathered as they got ready to lynch repentance.

"You wasted your time." Rep smiled. "I am diplomaticly immune."

"You we know you are responsible for what happend. Your the head of the smuggling ring."

Rep refused to be investigated. It was clear that repentance was Quercus Alba.

It would take some time to remove his diplomatic immunity and they would have to re acuse him.

Night begins

Night ends Sunday at 11:59 est

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Since all night actions are in the day has started.

The night passed the student who had been attacked on a previous night was attacked again but she was able to treat the wound befor it became fatale.

The man who left the cards was unable to visit where he wanted to due to the a female sleeping in the door way standing up.

Day ends Wendsday at 11:59pm est.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You were role blocked again, thar. Also,LG, I said I was worried about Rep wanting to get lynched.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
K lol doctors aren't supposed to be able to protect themselves so this game is rigged for town to win. Read the ****ing wiki. I've never heard about this **** before and it cost us the win. Thanks musicfan. **** this god damn that's bull****.

Jamie

Honestly genuinely pissed off. This shouldn't be allowed what absolute crap pendio and I deserve to win. Wow. I know I sound salty but wow. That is a ****ing made up role.

Jamie

BRB performing surgery on myself =^)

vote: pendi

Tfw u literally out think the opposing faction and still lose lol good thing I can give myself a biopsy lmao fk me honestly Google it what crap

Jamie

I'm not posting in this thread anymore. Bye

Libk

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Doctor

read variations

but I agree that that play was brilliant man. Like... LG biting that bait, she will probably not make that mistake again. Hell it's why I'm weary to vote now kinda but you guys are super defeated and I understand. I don't really care which way this goes I'm ready to end and get the next one going.

Vote: Pendio

Jamie

I know but more than one shot? I honestly think we outplayed the town. Maybe I'm just salty.

Libk

No I agree you outplayed us there. And had the kill gone through, we'd like go for pendio next, especially after what I was feeling about you trying to get lynched. It would then be 3-1, you make night kill, 2-1(because as long as Thar is not SK then ot would be smart for Thar not to kill. Hell he could still target the mafia kill as well), then we finish you off and either town/SK wins. Or Thar NKs someone who isn't your target, then just you two left and SK wins/draw happens(depends on sk win con)/mafia wins. So even though the play was really good, it still would have come down to a lot of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom