• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Listen if you think about it, if you don't think libk and thar are scum, town definitely wins no matter which of me and pendio are scum so if it moves the game along to get me lynched I'm fine with that. Like really the scenarios are: I am scum, I get lynched town wins. Pendio is scum or we are both scum, he gets lynched tomorrow town wins. I seriously don't care much anymore I'm debating voting for myself so town can get a win here I mean there's no way we can lose.

Pen

The game is on!
The way Rep just switched from his previous overly desperate play style to his current calm play where he says that he is fine with being lynched is really odd, and suspicious to say the least.

Also, I want to make it very clear that even if Rep might have been seemingly supported me on a few occasions in this game, I have never shown any support for him. My theory is that he is just trying to earn Town credibility. I think he can be a very hard player to read, but now that I cannot really suspect anyone but him, I think it has become fairly obvious that he is indeed scum, and was all along.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sorry I was at work, but I kind of agree with rep that as long as we assume that LG, thar and Myself are not mafia, we kind of have this game. Though I worry if both of them are mafia, as if we lynch the role blocker, it could very easily become game for either thar(assuming sk) or the mafia. So I wonder if they both are mafia and trying to get us to guess wrong on who is isn't role blocker.

also I'm about to be ok the phone with gamestop forever so, yeah.

Jamie

Lol I knew it! :p gummy has been fake claiming this whole fricken game. The role she has been claiming is actually mine, and now that she's jumped on this pendio wagon I can confirm he's town. Well that's good :p

unvote: pendio
vote: gummy

Jamie

I was scared the scum were gonna actually kill me so I didn't counter claim but now that it's end game and gummy is trying to force a win here I feel comfortable claiming. If she dies we all win.

Jamie

unvote
vote: repentance

and, hammered.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Why the rush, Gummy?
This game has been dragging on forever and, like rep said really, we've got this game in the bag assuming you aren't a serial killer. It's obviously between Pendio and Repentance (because according to Libk, you were blocked and I protected Libk so Libk can't be lying because he had to have been targeted by mafia), so even IF we mislynch today we can just lynch Pendio tomorrow and win.

Although I'm just hoping against all hope that Rep is vengeful townie and not something stupid like jester...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom