• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
In terms of why pendio is scum and I am not all I know is that lol its not me so it has to be pendio. That's it.

Jamie

Ultimately if you think I am planning something weird and that leads to a pendio lynch that is A-OK with me.

Jamie

Hmm good point. I was thinking there was 2 but also thinking there was 1 at the same time. Assuming there is only 1, I suppose it doesn't matter who we lynch first, but on the off chance that one of you three is lying, I'd still be careful myself. If you think pendio and I are mafia then really is just a coin flip isn't it how could you possibly know which one of us is "more important" (if there is such a thing). Realistically if you are 100% sure we are both mafia you already have the win lol because one of us will die today and the other tomorrow.

Jamie

However, I am not mafia, pendio is. Perhaps gf/rb is an unusual role but not impossible.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I feel like he's trying to get lynched. Which could be a bluff to not lynch him because he is most important, or could be a double bluff. Erg his behavior is super odd

Jamie

Why would I be trying to get lynched? Let's look at the logic here again. Imagine me and pendio are both mafia. I die today and pendio is "more important". Doesn't matter he will still be outnumbered and lynched tomorrow. If there's 2 scum then it's gf/rb neither of which can win the game alone.

Jamie

I can probably quote numerous instances where I (probably) overreacted to pressure especially late game, I get stressed sometimes late game and I acknowledged I overreacted.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
if you are 100% sure we are both mafia
I'm not though, because libk and thar have both said that they think there's only 1 left.

Either way we have plenty of time to discuss and make a decision.

It's difficult to choose because @Pendio is so calm, especially compared to rep lol. Then again, like I said before, KNOWING someone is scum would make you desperate and aggressive. It's also difficult because neither of them have really been trying to PROVE innocence/guilt they're just saying "I know I'm town so lynch him not me"

In the end, what it comes down to for me is what did they do in the past? I always thought Rep was leaning pro town and Pendio was leaning anti town. I don't know why these feelings should change because they're the only two left who really can be mafia.

Jamie

Tbh lol I never understood your rage against pendio :p I've been defending him all game but I mean I don't really have a choice now lol

Jamie

Tbh I want this game to end I feel like we've been playing forever. Flip a coin if you want lol

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
At this point most of what's been said is redundant, so I'd like to skip the fluff.

Overreacting tends to be a natural response near the end of the game. Someone gets accused and they become overly assertive, making themselves look like scum. I've done it, you've done it, and Joe over there has done it. That's about all there is to it.

Also pendio? Idk man all I know is I'm not scum so it's gotta be pendio

The only way I can see you getting by with this is by roleclaiming. That's literally the only way you can provide evidence outside of "I know I'm Town" and hope to live out the Day. And yeah, I that all of this is stressful, especially when it's LYLO, but in retrospect you've done a fair amount of joking and acting terribly ambiguous throughout the game. As such, I'd like to know this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom