• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote: Repentance

You have to be the last Mafioso now. I see no other way. Of course I could be completely fooled by one of the other players' claims, but to me they all seem very solid.
Where are you getting this from???? How do I know it isn't you this is totally baseless. Sounds like something the godfather would say.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I targeted Pendio last Night, but it seems my action wasn't even mentioned.

Going by the last two occurrences, I believe that my kill will take place during the Day, if at all. The same happened with Heroine and Scarfed (I had suspicious that HoT's death was in fact caused by me and was doubtful until Scarf died the same way) so Pendio will most likely share the same fate.

And I think that it comes down to Rep and Pendio (unless one of you is lying, in which case, well done).

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
But that, you were role blocked last night.

anyway, I also think rep or pendio is mafia and just one of em is.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
But there's normally a godfather right? In every game I've played there's a godfather. And the godfather doesn't normally have other powers besides being bulletproof/investigation proof. So unless there is no godfather I'm thinking there's two mafia. I'm not 100% sure though otherwise I would have voted already lol.

There were 14 players at the beginning so it could be either 3 total or 4 total scum since it's right in the middle of 12 and 16 (perfect ratios for 1:4, which is ideal scum:town ratio). I haven't seen any proof of 3rd party so far (unless Thar is SK).

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
But that, you were role blocked last night.

I'm not convinced that I was. There was no mention of it in the Night scene, which clearly states that the detective was attacked and then saved by a student.

Or do you mean that you used your role on me and saw the roleblock happen?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Thar you wer eblocked every single night and now you are doubting it lol

@gummy idk i think theres only one too, unless LD is lying. its probably pendio, who is probably the godfather/roleblocker mix :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom