• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I honestly don't even know what to think right now. I legit thought I had the only vote this entire day. Everything is freaking jumbled. I'm not sure of anything anymore.

lol What are you going on about? How did Thar's vote on BK mess that much with your mind? Also, what exactly do you think of BK?

And BK, do you have anything to say?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
lol What are you going on about? How did Thar's vote on BK mess that much with your mind? Also, what exactly do you think of BK?
I'm tired and I thought I had it figured out and then that whole thing screwed it all up and I can't think anymore

My thoughts are the same as earlier at this point, I'm unsure of Kirby.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
so is bk lynched or what can we get a lynch scene pls
like pls
cherry on top and whatnot

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
;-;
Went to my computer to make a post with my defense and then I fell asleep. Looks like in getting lynched D:

So here is all I have to say, I know my role and since I know my role and others are confirmed and I believe them that leaves Pendio and Rep. Between those two I feel as though Pendio is mafia. Rep to me has put more to the town then Pendio and I haven't been the best at making posts with some crazy stuff happening with school and life but I have been keeping up. But it seems as though I am dead. GG

Vote: Pendio

Pen

The game is on!
so is bk lynched or what can we get a lynch scene pls
like pls
cherry on top and whatnot

I am almost starting to wish we had chosen you for the lynch instead. Your continuous joking feels to me like a Mafia trying to laugh all of his possible suspicions away. Just stating my ongoing thoughts before night falls.

Jamie

I am almost starting to wish we had chosen you for the lynch instead. Your continuous joking feels to me like a Mafia trying to laugh all of his possible suspicions away. Just stating my ongoing thoughts before night falls.
This was pretty extreme lol. That's just my personality. Also I'm really annoyed at the overall lack of modding this game. But also notice how I said this "game"? Games are supposed to be fun. If you can't have a laugh while playing a game then maybe you shouldn't be playing.

Pen

The game is on!
It was just an observation I made while playing the game. I simply think it would make sense for Mafia to play similarly to the way you have been playing.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
It will be up tomorrow I had to push this aside to work on a paper and it is a special lunch to me so I want to put the effort Into the sceen.

Jamie

is it tomorrow yet or...

Jamie

Give him time He is trying to put more effort into the lynch scene, It can be extreamly difficult to wrote something like that when your busy.
its been almost 48 hours yo

Jamie

Rep, it's only been about 26.
no, the day ended like 24 hours before he made the post saying it'd be up tomorrow. So it's been over 48 since the day ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom