• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't. I have BK at #1 lol. But secondly and more importantly, I don't want to go to a speedy lynch near lylo.

Pen

The game is on!
I am a bit torn on Gummy right now. I want to trust her, but at the same time I cannot really buy her claim... Nobody seems to have counter claimed though, so I guess it is trustworthy enough...

Other than Gummy, I am especially wary of BK and Rep. Honestly I would be fine with both a BK lynch and a Rep lynch. I would be more okay lynching BK though simply because of his sneakiness and lurkiness.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Here is my list of suspicion from least on bottom to most on top, this can defiantly change considering what happens.

Pen
Libk
Rep
Gummy
Thar

One question is Libk confirmed as something or has he just hinted at it? But as of how some people are confirmed and Rep and Pendio are not and as I look at them both I feel as though Pendio is the one who is Mafia, Im going to refrain from a vote since we still have some time to discuss.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The only way to confirm my role really is to kill me, but I've done more than hint at what it is. I'll say again, I can see what targets people, but not the who.

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Blackkirby

Making a suspects list without stating why he is suspicious of any of the players seems an awful lot like a Mafia move if you ask me. There simply is no real scum hunting there. Right now I feel quite convinced that BK and Rep are the last standing Mafiosi, so as I said before, I would be perfectly fine lynching either one of them, however, I am i bit more keen on lynching BK. Rep has not exactly acted suspicious yet (at least not from what I have seen), however if Thar, LD and Gummy are who they say they are (which I really actually believe in (just hope I am not mistaken)) then Rep has to be in cahoots with BK (from my point of view).

Jamie

I'm still weary on LG especially and a bit on Libk. If BK turns out town my suspicions will go towards Pendio. LGs role is extremely difficult to counter claim late game because it can put the real Doctor in danger of being lynched. But I can buy a BK lynch for now. I'm doubting that if BK is mafia, that Pendio is also mafia. So I'm guessing the remaining scum are either LG and BK or Pendio and Libk. After analyzing all of this, I think I'm ready to vote.

vote: Blackkirby

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I don't. I have BK at #1 lol. But secondly and more importantly, I don't want to go to a speedy lynch near lylo.
I read and/or remembered your post wrong, hahaha my bad

Right now I'm thinking Pendio and Rep as scumbuds, I've been thinking so for a while now. Rep, you didn't want a speedy lynch before when it was against Pendio but now you're suddenly willing to throw your vote on Kirby after Pendio votes for him?

Jamie

I read and/or remembered your post wrong, hahaha my bad

Right now I'm thinking Pendio and Rep as scumbuds, I've been thinking so for a while now. Rep, you didn't want a speedy lynch before when it was against Pendio but now you're suddenly willing to throw your vote on Kirby after Pendio votes for him?
How is this a speedy lynch? We've been talking about it for 5 days and the day ends today. How is this even remotely speedy? You voted for Pendio on Tuesday, this is four days later, 6 hours shy of the end of the day. You've made a lot of good points so far but that one was kinda out of left field.

Jamie

also get your smelly butt on skype, yo ^^

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
How is this a speedy lynch? We've been talking about it for 5 days and the day ends today. How is this even remotely speedy? You voted for Pendio on Tuesday, this is four days later, 6 hours shy of the end of the day. You've made a lot of good points so far but that one was kinda out of left field.
You said you didn't want a speedy lynch YESTERDAY, which is still nearing the end of the day. I don't see how that has anything to do with the day that I voted. I'm not talking about my vote at all I'm talking about yours.

uhhh so i was looking back and wow omg i didn't even notice thar voted for kirby

brb gonna read over again

Jamie

You said you didn't want a speedy lynch YESTERDAY, which is still nearing the end of the day. I don't see how that has anything to do with the day that I voted. I'm not talking about my vote at all I'm talking about yours.

uhhh so i was looking back and wow omg i didn't even notice thar voted for kirby

brb gonna read over again
Yeah, and I thought about it over the last 24 hours, that coupled with the fact that BK was voted for by the only person I fully trust (Thar), makes me think it's time to put my vote down. How is this a speedy lynch again?

Jamie

Am I not allowed to decide who to vote for by the end of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom