• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It's the end game, gummy..

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So hard to keep up with the dead player roles... Music, can we get a list of them?

I'll make a more substantial post later. Lots to cover.

Jamie

I agree, I think gummy is softclaiming doctor. In that case, my suspicions have turned over to BK. She could be fakeclaiming, and I'm not sure if there would be a counterclaim this late game because one mislynch can cost the game, and a counterclaim could put the real doctor in danger.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I agree, I think gummy is softclaiming doctor. In that case, my suspicions have turned over to BK. She could be fakeclaiming, and I'm not sure if there would be a counterclaim this late game because one mislynch can cost the game, and a counterclaim could put the real doctor in danger.
So what about Pendio then? Can you rank us in order of suspicion, or is it too unclear at this point?

Jamie

Most-Least suspicious:
1. BK
2. Pendio
3. LG
4. Libk
5. Thar

Pen

The game is on!
If Gummy is the Doctor though, would she not have had to protected herself that one night...? I have heard of very few Doctors with the ability to protect themselves. This is getting pretty fishy (or should I say salmony)...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If Gummy is the Doctor though, would she not have had to protected herself that one night...? I have heard of very few Doctors with the ability to protect themselves. This is getting pretty fishy (or should I say salmony)...
I specifically asked if I could target myself and MF said yes.

I'm not sure how I feel about this post, I mean I really don't like it... but that pun. uwu

Jamie

This is getting pretty fishy (or should I say salmony)...
16e40de59c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom