• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The police barged in and arested scarfed. He was lead away.

"I'm a prosecutor, what would I have to gain."

A sports medal fell off of him.

"We have video evidence that you murdered Shi-Long(king huckleberry). So naturally you are a suspect.

After further investigation after his arest. It was reveiled that scarfed prosacuted his fellow members and purposely lost to get them off Scotfree.

Scarfed was Jaques Portsmen the mafia strong man.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Which would honestly be one of the dumbest things for them to do. They are not killing you, leaving the risk of you keeping activity up to find them, and hoping someone has reason to think that is their goal. If I didn't get a result saying no one targeted you last night, we wouldn't be having this conversation. If I were mafia, Killing you last night would probably assure victory, as town wouldn't be active, more likely they would miss lynch, and it doesn't leave anything to chance.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I-I-I did stuff?

Vote: Blackkirby

Going to start with my next suspect. Out of everyone, BK sticks out because he was going with the flow and posting scarcely, just like Scarfed.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I wouldnt balme you for voting its just been very hard recently with school.

With 2 Mafia Im geussing atleast one of them has to be an active player. Or possibly both as for who they might be im not so sure of. Im finding it hard to find LG suspicous I do agree that we shouldnt be extreamly hasty to vote but She has been moving this game along.

Just a question can Mafia use a Godfather kill and a Strongman kill at the same time because If so LG could have been protected by a Doctor and Mafia actualy did try to kill her.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Strongman is an enhancer for the Mafia kill, it's not its own kill.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Most of the time mafia only gets one kill but different players among the mafia have a modifier for the kill that they could use instead. Like poisoner or strong man. If they were separate kills then they would over power the mafia, as they'd have 2 factional night kill and the game would end much quicker. And depending on mod, godfather does not have to be the one to kill. Some mods will allow the godfather to choose who is sent to kill, making the NK a little more strategic. It depends on the mod and the roles.

Question for Thar, who else stands out beside BK to you?

Pen

The game is on!
Sweet! One Mafioso down. Too bad Scarf was not all that active. I will look back at his posts and see if there are any clues or something. His arrest and all that was odd though. I wonder what kind of role was responsible for that...

Anyway, knowing Heroines role, I am now pretty much 100% trusting LD because the Tracker and the Watcher often come in pairs. I am also pretty inclined to trust Thar for the simple reason that the role he has claimed is very standard and there has been no counter claim. From my perspective that leaves BK, Rep and Gummy. BK I have not gotten a very good read on quite yet I am afraid. He seems to be lurking a lot. Rep has been playing very town-like, almost too much so... He seems somewhat fishy. And Gummy is posting very actively and seems sort of honest. Assuming she is not Mafia I can simply not understand why the Mafia did not have her killed last night. And seeing as she was not targeted by anybody at all (well except for LD whom I trust now) I cannot help but be very suspicious of her. And yeah, as somebody already pointed out, the vote she placed on me did seem kind of rushed.

FoS: Gummy

IGMEOY: Rep & BK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom