• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Living Players
1.Pendio
3.Linkdude74 (sort of roleclaimed? (it would have been nice to see her response to his answer before someone killed her :I (actually i'm going to go back and look later at this situation)))
4.BlackKirby
7.Scarfed (going to be killed anyway?)
8.Crus@der (roleclaimed and I think I believe him)
9.Repentance
10.LittleGumball

Okay a new list, copy/pasted from yesterday. 7 players. It's BARELY 3 mafia vs 4 town, soon to be 2 if and when Scarf turns up mafia.

Personally, I believe that 3 of the town members are me, Thar, and Libk. The 4th I'm flipping between Rep and Kirby (Kirby because he stated that he'd rather lynch Scarf than Sadia, and seeing all the results of that make me want to put him over Rep).

So since either way Scarf is dying, and I'm unsure between Rep and Kirby, and I trust Libk and Thar (like I probably shouldn't)........

That leaves one left.

Vote: Pendio

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm growing more and more suspicious of LG after Libk's post. I actually don't see why you think Pendio is definitely scum, as well? So far none of us have lynched scum, so I don't see where any basis is coming from anyone being more suspicious than anyone else, especially Pendio. Again, Heroine literally accused libk and scarfed, and scarfed is in all likelihood, scum, so why is libk in the clear? My list is actually more like this:
1. Pendio - not sure
2. Libk - Either him or LG (can't be both with Libk accusing LG)
3. Blackkirby - not sure
4. Scarfed - Scum
5. Thar - Town (no counter claim vig, pretty standard role)
6. Rep - Town ofc
7. LG - Either her or Libk

I'm leaning LG over Libk with how quickly she seems to want to lynch Pendio, and Libk's results where no one targeted her. You'd think she'd be targeted by something at least. Pendio and BK I'm putting around 50/50, neither of done anything particularly scummy or not scummy, but I'm actually leaning towards BK, only because I'm leaning towards LG who is voting for Pendio.

LG, could you at the very least explain to us why Pendio is scum? I honestly am rather confused where you are getting this from. I'm having a hard time trusting your "instinct" which has been far from reliable this game.

FoS: LG

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG, could you at the very least explain to us why Pendio is scum? I honestly am rather confused where you are getting this from. I'm having a hard time trusting your "instinct" which has been far from reliable this game.
I literally explained my thought process above. I have people I trust and people I don't. 4 town vs 3 (soon to be 2) mafia. It's process of elimination. There are 3 people I think are town, 2 i'm unsure about, and one that will die who is, if I understood correctly, certainly mafia. That leaves one person left who MUST be mafia.

What happened to you thinking I was the person that got attacked during the night last night? Do you now think that it was someone else?

Did you not agree with the evidence I put together against Sadia? Are you also suspicious of Thar because he said that he thought she was scum too?

Jamie

Process of elimination is terrible logic. What if you are wrong? Then it's 3-2 town entering the night and one mistake costs the game. Hastily voting for someone based on "process of elimination" is silly at best. Why aren't there 3 you are unsure of? How come you are not unsure of Pendio?

I don't know who it was. I assumed it was you but if you are scum that's not really possible is it? There was no indication who it was, I was just basing it off of logic IF you were town.

I'm not suspicious of Thar because I believe his claim. I'm not suspicious that you voted Sadia I'm just saying your gut instinct hasn't been amazing.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Process of elimination is terrible logic. What if you are wrong? Then it's 3-2 town entering the night and one mistake costs the game. Hastily voting for someone based on "process of elimination" is silly at best. Why aren't there 3 you are unsure of? How come you are not unsure of Pendio?

I don't know who it was. I assumed it was you but if you are scum that's not really possible is it? There was no indication who it was, I was just basing it off of logic IF you were town.

I'm not suspicious of Thar because I believe his claim. I'm not suspicious that you voted Sadia I'm just saying your gut instinct hasn't been amazing.
How is process of elimination terrible logic? If you know X people are town then whoever's left must not be town. I am actually unsure of Pendio but I trust both you and Kirby more than I trust him so the two of you get higher priority over him.

Jamie

Process of elimination is bad logic when there are 3 possibilities (iyo, could be libk too, or yourself ;) ) we shouldn't risk maybe losing the game by hastily lynching someone. We have a whole game day to discuss it.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You might trust me but how can you be sure I am town? I think Rep is being smart and still being weary of me.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Process of elimination is bad logic when there are 3 possibilities (iyo, could be libk too, or yourself ;) ) we shouldn't risk maybe losing the game by hastily lynching someone. We have a whole game day to discuss it.
Then why isn't the whole mafia piling on to lynch? I would think if he was town then at least one mafia would jump on to agree with me.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Except that we are pretty much the only active players in this game, again something that I have as evidence against, as I would kill you as mafia to shut activity down

Jamie

Absolutely not. It takes 4 to majority lynch. 4. I think if mafia start piling on a late game almost lylo band wagon we are gonna know who is scum when the lynched person turns up town lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom