• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So scarfed is going to die regardless of anything I take it? :s

Jamie

LD, what were your results on LG?
I'm going to assume that scarfed is scum, based on hroni's suspicions and the scene MF just posted (certainly looked like scum to me). Given that, I think we can say that either LD (who was hroni's other suspicion based on her results), or LG (who apparently LD has results on) are scum. Not sure which, and I'd like to see what they have to say.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'd like to see what they have to say.
I have nothing so far to defend myself against other than "results" which honestly there's not much to say about. There's certainly an explanation for why he thinks those results make me suspicious but I have no way of knowing what they are or how to respond to them.

Find something to accuse me of and then I'll defend myself.

Jamie

Why? Why does scarfeds role have anything to do with your night results? Quite frankly that seems like an excuse to wait for scarfed to turn up and then adjust your "results" based on scarfeds alignment.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It's not. It might confirm if LG just slipped in mentioning a Framer. I'm not sure how he had the idea Heroine of Time's death could even lead to confirmed Framer. LG told us to ignore it, but it could just be a cover up. That actually has me more suspicious than my result last night. I know the possibility of framer was mentioned earlier but that's why I want to see how scarfed turns up.

LG, can you explain what you were saying about Heroine's death confirming a framer, and then why we should ignore what you said? A little more detail on it that is. your "Ignore me" post was oddly worded

Jamie

Why not tell us the results now and then we can all analyze accordingly after scarfed turns up?

Libk

Well it's after noon so, I got no result last night. Nothing else targeted him but myself. And the reason why this make me suspicious of him is that if I were mafia, I would have killed him. But nothing targeted him. He's such an active player and he's leading the town. Mafia is so close to a victory that if I were them I'd kill off that leader figure to try and kill off the activity. It's even a similar thought process I went through as SK in Korra mafia. And my thinking is this. If there is a framer in this game, I'm pretty much convinced LG is scum. Because if so, and I were on mafia, I'd have our framer at least target LG if we weren't going to kill LG. Scarfed's role and alignment determine if I want to kill LG or not.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG, can you explain what you were saying about Heroine's death confirming a framer, and then why we should ignore what you said? A little more detail on it that is. your "Ignore me" post was oddly worded
Crus@der got a message in the night that said Heroine was guilty and the possibility of a Framer had been brought up and that's what I believe that it was. Without thinking I mentioned it today before I realized that if the Framer was at it again, the message would be in the same format because as far as I know the Framer just sends a message saying "X person is guilty" rather than messing with investigation results of whatever kind. (I just looked it up and from what I could tell the role normally doesn't act like a private message, the framer just has to get lucky and pick the Cop or whoever's target. However I know that roles can be altered to fit whatever the mod wants.)

The ignore me part was... exactly that, ignore what I just said. Because it's probably wrong.

OH HI BIG MESSAGE I'LL POST THIS AND THEN READ AND RESPOND

Libk

Crus@der got a message in the night that said Heroine was guilty and the possibility of a Framer had been brought up and that's what I believe that it was. Without thinking I mentioned it today before I realized that if the Framer was at it again, the message would be in the same format because as far as I know the Framer just sends a message saying "X person is guilty" rather than messing with investigation results of whatever kind. (I just looked it up and from what I could tell the role normally doesn't act like a private message, the framer just has to get lucky and pick the Cop or whoever's target. However I know that roles can be altered to fit whatever the mod wants.)

So the role I can think of that is what your describing is a mailman not a framer. The mailman can send messages to people and such. Can be either alignment and is sometimes a modifier for tracker kind of roles. So that could likely be in here but a framer variant that does that seems unrealistic as it's not really a framer if mafia is just saying to someone, "kill this guy"

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Well it's after noon so, I got no result last night. Nothing else targeted him but myself. And the reason why this make me suspicious of him is that if I were mafia, I would have killed him. But nothing targeted him. He's such an active player and he's leading the town. Mafia is so close to a victory that if I were them I'd kill off that leader figure to try and kill off the activity. It's even a similar thought process I went through as SK in Korra mafia. And my thinking is this. If there is a framer in this game, I'm pretty much convinced LG is scum. Because if so, and I were on mafia, I'd have our framer at least target LG if we weren't going to kill LG. Scarfed's role and alignment determine if I want to kill LG or not.
Okay so you're suspicious of me because..... I didn't kill Scarf?

And at that bolded part are you saying that Scarf is active and leading the town? Because that is most certainly not the case.

Sorry I'm just very confused by your thought process.

Libk

No I'm talking about you. Nothing targeted you. I'm saying the lack of anything targeting our active leader is suspicious. I'm worried you're mafia leading the town.

and it's kind of obvious something targeted scarfed but idk what. Sorry I just woke up so I noticed my entire post was pretty much the pronoun game.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Oh I was confused by the whole "him" thing, I thought you had targeted Scarf and not me. (because... i'm not a him...)

Yeah I see what you're saying now, it makes sense. But I'm pretty sure they've tried to kill me in the past. At this point they could just be trying to avoid the doctor preventing their kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom