• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"If my arest forwards the investigation then so be it." Sadai put up no deffence.

Sadia was Milles Edgeworth the town jack of all trades.

Night begins

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
when does night end yo?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't want to be rude but you have literally said that about every single day in this game. Certainly it couldn't be too difficult to spend 10 seconds writing a day scene.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I have been sick for the past 2 weeks. I have had the thiesis of my paper constantly rejected that was do on Sunday. I had to pull an all nighter just to make it under the bare minimum due to constantly being rejected. And it had only happened for the past two game days and nights along with my computer dieing previously. I have been haveing bad luck.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Im finally able to work." Am man says seeing the prosecutor visiting Kinghucklbery. This evidence will put you away for good. He recognizes the prosecutor as scarfed.

"Well Jim I have a question for you what info have you dug up on us?" Scarfed says to the Huck.
"You will have to wait to find out. I have lost Shih-Na to you. The information is not for you pup." With that line Scarfed flies into a rage. He had pulled out the gun that he had hid away.

KingHuckberry was Shi- Long the town Flavor Cop

Scarfed may not be lynched will be arrested at noon tomorrow. The evidence was decisive.

Will post the living and dead list tomorrow.

Day starts

Day ends 3/21/2015 at 11:59.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I wonder what your results of me were. I'm not sure whether or not it's a good idea and obviously you don't have to tell me if you don't want. But it's something to take note.

There's a Framer in this game, that's been proven by hroni's death. Just keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom