• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Living Players
1.Pendio
3.Linkdude74 (sort of roleclaimed? (it would have been nice to see her response to his answer before someone killed her :I (actually i'm going to go back and look later at this situation)))
4.BlackKirby
5.Kingofhuklebery
6.Sadia
7.Scarfed
8.Crus@der (roleclaimed and I think I believe him)
9.Repentance
10.LittleGumball

So we've got 9 players here. ~3 mafia, so 3 vs 6. If we mislynch today then it's 3v5, then potentially 2 kills tonight and we lose. We cannot mislynch today. That being said, Thar/Crus@der left his vote for Sadia until the end of today, and looking back on it, I REALLY wish that I hadn't unvoted her. I'm thinking that the mafia is scared of him killing Sadia because she herself is mafia. If she was Town, they would have blocked someone else and let her die. That combined with her COMPLETE lack of activity or even effort, I'm going to say that she's mafia.

Vote: Sadia

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
you guys i'm seriously getting pissed about the lack of input and activity i am literally carrying this entire game

not the entire thing but really you guys please post more than just "what's going on"

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think I've made a fairly significant amount of posts. I think you've posted by far the most with approximately 100, but I posted 43 times which is pretty decent.

Anyway clearly Heroine is dead. Probably a day vig or something? Doesn't really matter. She turned out to be town but I still don't think Thar is scum. Probably as he said, a framer.

I don't mind voting for Sadia considering she is inactive and isn't doing anything for the town anyway, she would also be my #1 suspicion. I'm also mildly suspicious of Scarfed after what Heroine said, and he has also been inactive, but at the same time Heroine also said she was suspicious of LD, and I believe his claim so I'm not sure Heroine's statements hold much water, especially since she didn't state why she felt Scarfed was suspicious. But still

IGMEOY: Scarfed

Pen

The game is on!
I will join the Sadia bandwagon for two reasons: Firstly because she has asked to be replaced because she knows she will be inactive, and secondly because I do not have any better suspicions for the time being. Since she will not return to the game anyway, I see no reason not to lynch her with the hopes that she it with the Mafia.

Also, Gummy, I noticed that you listed all 10 remaining players just now, but underneath the list you said that there were only 9 players left. Luckily we are just a little better off. ^^

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Also, Gummy, I noticed that you listed all 10 remaining players just now, but underneath the list you said that there were only 9 players left. Luckily we are just a little better off. ^^
If you look, Heroine was the second player. I removed her from the list but was too lazy to renumber so it goes from 1 to 3. We still have nine players since she just died. (I copied from an earlier list somewhere in the game because there wasn't a recent one so I just found the first one I could with all the correct player names.)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I think I've made a fairly significant amount of posts. I think you've posted by far the most with approximately 100, but I posted 43 times which is pretty decent.
Yeah sorry I was just super mad when I posted that. I didn't mean everyone, I think you and Pendio are doing an astounding job of keeping up with the game, with honorable mentions being libk and thar.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm also mildly suspicious of Scarfed after what Heroine said, and he has also been inactive, but at the same time Heroine also said she was suspicious of LD, and I believe his claim so I'm not sure Heroine's statements hold much water, especially since she didn't state why she felt Scarfed was suspicious. But still
I'm gonna come out and say that I think I can trust you. This is probably going to bite me later on but right now in this moment I choose to believe you're town. That being said, I also have suspicions on Scarf, mostly gut feelings. Same with Pendio, I just don't feel good about him.

I'm going to go back later and reread at some point, not right now because I don't feel like it. Anyway I'm gonna read up and see if I can get a better perspective with my newfound trust of Libk and Thar. And mostly Rep.

sorry for triple posting everyone :bubsy:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeesh, the Mafia must hate me. All sorts of roles are out to stop me from performing my part. I was silenced up until 2:00 PM today, so apparently one of my hunches/suspicions was correct. Let's see how this adds up...

1. Got diverted from my action two Nights ago by the mysterious card
2. Received an enigmatic note that Heroine was scum last Night
3. Was roleblocked last Night
4. And was silenced Today

Just what is this? There must be so many anti-Night roles out there that it's terribly laughable.

Moving forward, I'm completely okay with Sadia's lynch; she was going to be my candidate anyway, if not for the vocal obstruction. And as for Tonight, my target has already been decided, but I'll keep them to myself for the time being.

Scarfed
, what do you think about lynching Sadia?

@LG,I'm not really certain. I'm not really good at spotting who's suscpicious. And I only know which character two people are. Neither seem to be mafia

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Ok so Im gonna add one more thing agaisnt Sadia and Scarfed. First night Lady died and how she basicaly wiped out Downtown abbeys mafia I would geuss that Sadia or Scarfed would want to get rid of her asap. I would much rather lynch Scarfed but Sadia seems fine to me, one of those two is most likeley Mafia.

Also Thanks to Gumball who really is pushing the game forward and picking up the slack of people who haven't put in much to the game (Including myself).

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Ok so Im gonna add one more thing agaisnt Sadia and Scarfed. First night Lady died and how she basicaly wiped out Downtown abbeys mafia I would geuss that Sadia or Scarfed would want to get rid of her asap. I would much rather lynch Scarfed but Sadia seems fine to me, one of those two is most likeley Mafia.

Why him more? There's much more evidence against Sadia.

Also Thanks to Gumball who really is pushing the game forward and picking up the slack of people who haven't put in much to the game (Including myself).
np :jckiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom