• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, here's the thng. While I do have a power role, it's not really anything SUPER important. I'm not the cop or anything. So I don't know why they'd be so determined to lynch me that they'd pull something risky like that.

And after reading up some more... Yeah, LG is innocent. I'm extremely certain now. I could be wrong, but it's highly unlikely. I think I know her role too, but I have no reason to reveal that.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Even if Hroni was the super awesome unbeatable jesus cop, I don't think any mafia would sacrifice someone to kill her. Either the person who gave the tip is lying, or Hroni is lying.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Maybe there's a lyncher situation.

Although she does bring up a good point, it would be nice if there was proof of more anonymous tips.

Either way I'd still like to see some more discussion. It's still very early in the day.

Jamie

It could be a one shot thing, who knows. A one shot message from a cop would actually be a cool role, or maybe it's a weird item or something.

hroni said her role isn't that important so I don't see why thar would try to set her up if he was scum. I doubt he's a lyncher, he hasn't even mentioned Heroine all day. I doubt anyone else is a lyncher because why would they give him (who I believe is the vig) a message at night? Then their target wouldn't be lynched.

I think either Hroni is lying or the person giving the message is lying. I highly doubt thar is scum or lyncher, I believe his vig claim.

Jamie

Hmm good point, I don't see why the person giving the message would lie. But if there was a snitch, don't you think someone would have said something by now? Which is why I thought it was one shot.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
To elaborate on that, maybe people just thought they'd keep that person secret in order to protect them from being night killed and in the meantime they'd just choose to trust them. (I'm wording this a little weird but whatever)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Unvote

Could be the work of a Framer.

Go ahead, Heroine, if you have something else to add.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
So... musicfan just PM'd me and told me something else about my night action that totally changed what I was thinking before, which he forgot to tell me before. I just sent him a question about it, since I'm mildly confused as to how my role works now... so just hold on while I wait for a response.

But, hey, in the meantime, I caught up! That's good, right?

Now, it's hard for me to get a read on individual people now, since Xenforo kind of ruined how I used to play mafia and made everything way more difficult. But in response to LG's question about Rep, nothing about him really stood out to me. I don't have much of an opinion on him.

On the other hand, I AM suspicious of Scarfed due to something I just learned. And potentially Linkdude as well, depending on the response I get from musicfan.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Wat8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom