• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I honestly do not really know what to do right now. My only real lead was on fused, but Thar (who replaced him) has put up a decent enough defense, at least for now. I guess I am not opposed to a BK lynch, however I am not super suspicious of him...

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
For now, I will change my vote to No Lynch.
Unvote
Vote: No Lynch

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I honestly do not really know what to do right now. My only real lead was on fused, but Thar (who replaced him) has put up a decent enough defense, at least for now. I guess I am not opposed to a BK lynch, however I am not super suspicious of him...
So who ARE you suspicious of? Or are you not suspicious of anyone?

Pen

The game is on!
So who ARE you suspicious of? Or are you not suspicious of anyone?

No, I am afraid I have no real suspicions on anybody right now. However, that does not mean I am not wary of everyone. I would like to move the game forward, but it feel wrong voting for someone if I am not that convinced.

Repentance, what caused you to change your mind and vote for a No-Lynch?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Assuming there are 4 mafia in the game including JC, there are 3 mafia left alive right now. There are currently 10 players alive. If we lynch one today AND there is a night kill, there will be 8 players tomorrow and it will be 3 mafia against 5 town. As much as I don't like no lynches I think that it's the best course of action to keep our numbers up.

Day ends Monday though. We've got plenty to discuss.

Unvote
Vote: Sadia

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I was thinking of placing the same vote, LG. It just seems like Sadis is staying active enough but has said less and done less than even fused did. If we had to lynch an inactive, that would be my choice. But a no lynch might be better.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I don't really see any advantage in a no-lynch at this point. What good would a no-lynch do? Apart from preventing a mislynch... But even then we'd get information out of it.

The possibilities of Mafia never cease to amaze me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think I explained quite well why I am advocating a no lynch, and Gummy just made it even better. I don't think a lynch that only had 2 people on the wagon would give us any information, and if it was a mislynch it would just serve to hurt the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom