• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Personally I am more in favour of lynching Thar than BK. Sure, accusing BK for having killed David because David accused BK yesterday does make sense, but would the Mafia really do that? Would they want to make it this obvious that BK is Mafia (assuming is one of them)? Or would they instead kill David to frame BK (in which case BK would be innocent)? Of course BK could be with the Mafia and they are pulling some sort of double bluff at us, but for the time being I am personally not supporting a BK lynch. If I had to vote right now or if the day was almost over and it looked like it would end in a tie, I would vote for Thar. However, I do not have quite the amount of evidence that I want to have in order to place a definite vote.

Haven't read everything else yet but I wanted to make it clear that I didn't vote Kirby because I thought that he killed David for having suspicion on him. In the quote he simply said "we should lynch someone inactive such as Kirby or ALIT" and I agreed and I picked Kirby rather than ALIT's replacement.

However, my vote is likely to change today depending on what happens.

Rep, when you get a chance could you provide your preferred lynch target for us please? :)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Is there some other reason you think I can't be trusted or is that it? Sorry about double post. Mobile hates me

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Hmm.. Honestly, I'd say I agree with you, LG. Inactives are detrimental to the town anyway and with a game that (imo) has very little information, I'd rather lynch an inactive than someone who appears to be helping the town. Mafia are often inactive, too.
vote: Kirby

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Holder post. I'll post as soon as I finish all this load of work I have, so hopefully Thursday.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Gumball and Rep: why vote for me among all the other inactives?

As of people accusing me of killing David because he showed suspicion on me... Pendio hit it right on the dot in his post do you think mafian would really do that?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Gumball and Rep: why vote for me among all the other inactives?

As of people accusing me of killing David because he showed suspicion on me... Pendio hit it right on the dot in his post do you think mafian would really do that?
I stated my reasons already. I also specifically said that I didn't think that you killed David for "suspecting" you, he didn't even properly suspect you he just tossed your name out in the open, so there's nothing behind that theory anyway.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I stated my reasons already. I also specifically said that I didn't think that you killed David for "suspecting" you, he didn't even properly suspect you he just tossed your name out in the open, so there's nothing behind that theory anyway.

My apologies I ser it now. But I know you stated that I was just stating it to everyone to clarify.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Because fused made me suspicious of him. Just because you might be doing a better job at concealing your guiltiness than fused did before he was replaced, it does not mean I will just drop every suspicion I had (not saying you are definitely scum though). If one player according to you acted legitimately scummy and was later on replaced by another player with a different meta, would you simply lay all of your previous evidence down just because of that?

Either way, while the suspicion I have on you is probably my greatest one at this point in time, it is by no means a great suspicion.

Fused played a very iffy game going in and coming out, but given his role, it doesn't surprise me one bit that he'd want to remain virtually unheard from. Remaining silent is a natural tactic to implement when given such a strenuous responsibility. Of course, that statement could be coupled with the inclusion of a red herring, distracting from the possibility the he was and I now am Mafia. However, I wouldn't use this role that he left me as an excuse when there's already suspicion lingering over my head. I would be like fused and hide in the shadows, if not for the incident that occurred to me on my way to my target.

Stupid card...

Anyway, what do you think about Linkdude's meta throughout the game?

Is there some other reason you think I can't be trusted or is that it? Sorry about double post. Mobile hates me

Just about every voting period, you restated what somebody else had already said to subtly inch your own vote in. The only exception is Yesterday, whenever you initiated the lynch against DekuNut. That's just how I interpret your current playstyle; inconspicuous enough to get by but at the same time making things happen.

---

Repentance, what do you are your thoughts on Linkdude?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I know I'm not Rep but someone stated my exact thoughts on him earlier. I'm too lazy to find it but it's very close to what Thar said. Earlier in the game he was staying in the background and posting just enough to not get noticed and restating things a lot.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
What Thar/Gumball and gumball said is definatly a way Mafia would act in a Game and Ive done the same thing.

Also Im geussing the card mentioned in the night scene is something to do with you. So was the card a negative thing?

Going to make my move.
Vote: LinkDude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom