• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
This post catches my eye.

So I read through it all and I noticed some few things. First Deku switched his vote a lot during the first day. I guess it could just be part of the day one fun but I still felt like it was worth noting. Also Fused protected Deku from getting lynched by unvoting. That and with the things everyone else said I would say that they are really suspicious.

Also I noticed some stuff on David too but it might just be making some crazy theory. Anyways before he was about to get lynched he said:

which to me makes me think that he thought that he was going to make it. Anyways I guess that it coud be explained with it was twillight and he wasn't sure if it was to late to use his power but still i think it's wort noting. Especially with the lynch post in mind.

I might be interprenting it wrong or it might just be flavor text which really have no real signifance but it sounds an awful lot like someone saved David instead of him saving himself. If that was the case why would he lie? Well if a fellow scumbud had an over powered one time lynch preventer it would be easy to make up a plan with David soft claiming governor. But it might just be me overthinking things. Anyways that was all I could find which might be useful to the discussion.

tl;dr: He [Scarfed] was skeptical of David being town, which I find suspicious. As [I believe it was] Rep said, mafia having the power to stop lynches is WAY too overpowered. Attempting to discredit someone Town-aligned makes me very suspicious.

Along with that, Pendio is giving me bad vibes as I read through this game. I'm not sure why, my instincts are just screaming at me not to trust him. (then again, my instincts are often wrong. c: )

I am also wary of Blackkirby.

Meanwhile, my concrete suspicion is Libk and Crus@der together. The former because he saved the latter and general inactivity, and the latter because of being saved and also Fused.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The only thing I can say in defense of you're suspicion on me is that while I might have saved him, it was not my intent. As I had stated before, I didn't trust deku because of the odd behavior.

Vote: Crus@der

Pen

The game is on!
I guess I am not surprised to see David fall victim to the Mafia this time. After all, he was almost completely confirmed Town. Taking that into consideration, I am quite surprised that the Doctor (who should still be alive) did not protect him...

Even though Thar has yet to do something that will make me suspicious of him, I still cannot overlook the things that fused said before he was replaced, and how he changed his play style. I feel half inclined to vote for Thar right now because of that.

This post catches my eye.

tl;dr: He [Scarfed] was skeptical of David being town, which I find suspicious. As [I believe it was] Rep said, mafia having the power to stop lynches is WAY too overpowered. Attempting to discredit someone Town-aligned makes me very suspicious.

Along with that, Pendio is giving me bad vibes as I read through this game. I'm not sure why, my instincts are just screaming at me not to trust him. (then again, my instincts are often wrong. c: )

I am also wary of Blackkirby.

Meanwhile, my concrete suspicion is Libk and Crus@der together. The former because he saved the latter and general inactivity, and the latter because of being saved and also Fused.

Well I was just saying the things I found was out of place but even I was skeptical to the whole thing. And I even said in that post that I too thought that a mafia with a lynch preventer even though it may be one shot would be over powered.

The fused stuff. I'm trusting your judgment.

Why do you trust Gumball? Unless you have a reason to trust someone it's always better to form your own judgement. That way you will not be controlled by the scum.

Also int the night scene the young woman who found the body and applied first aid seems to be the doctor. Which means that the mafia most likely have a strong man. The only part I find confusing is the part where it mentions tha David's killer got some minor wounds. I wonder what it might mean? Also the man leaving a card I wonder what that was.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I guess I am not surprised to see David fall victim to the Mafia this time. After all, he was almost completely confirmed Town. Taking that into consideration, I am quite surprised that the Doctor (who should still be alive) did not protect him...

Also int the night scene the young woman who found the body and applied first aid seems to be the doctor. Which means that the mafia most likely have a strong man. The only part I find confusing is the part where it mentions tha David's killer got some minor wounds. I wonder what it might mean? Also the man leaving a card I wonder what that was.

What Scarf said, the doctor tried to protect him but failed for some reason, likely a strongman. And, as Scarf said, I'm also curious about the mention of the card and the "minor wounds." I'm unfamiliar with the role of governor, so is saving people from lynches their only power?

And Scarf, he trusts me because he thinks I'm town and/or agrees with me. I know I was inclined to trust David despite his error about Dekunut.

Speaking of David...
I'd say we lynch someone like BlackKirby, ALiT, or someone else that isn't active. At least then we can see further what kind of game we're playing and narrow down some suspects.

Vote: Blackkirby

I'm not voting for Scarf because I'm hoping he'll become more active. I feel like I need to get a better read on him.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
The fused stuff. I'm trusting your judgment.

This post really stands out to me. You could be scum trying to gain cred with gumball who is pushing the game foward by saying you trust her judgment. But thats me making speculations which Im not very good at.

@Gumball So your vote for me is because Im inactive or because your just overall suspicous of me?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@Gumball So your vote for me is because Im inactive or because your just overall suspicous of me?
Ehh both. You often seem suspicious to me, I just always seem get that kind of vibe from you. It's also because David suggested you. I also voted just to get the ball rolling on the day. When I get around to doing more research I may or may not vote for someone else.

Pen

The game is on!
Also int the night scene the young woman who found the body and applied first aid seems to be the doctor. Which means that the mafia most likely have a strong man. The only part I find confusing is the part where it mentions tha David's killer got some minor wounds. I wonder what it might mean?

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you! With the theory about the Mafia Strongman having been presented, I think that if it was indeed a Strongman who secured the Mafia's night kill last night, maybe the Strongman ability is just 1-shot. That would explain why the killer got wounded. Perhaps it is a hint that the Mafia can no longer use their Strongman power to kill.

Ehh both. You often seem suspicious to me, I just always seem get that kind of vibe from you. It's also because David suggested you. I also voted just to get the ball rolling on the day. When I get around to doing more research I may or may not vote for someone else.

Personally I am more in favour of lynching Thar than BK. Sure, accusing BK for having killed David because David accused BK yesterday does make sense, but would the Mafia really do that? Would they want to make it this obvious that BK is Mafia (assuming is one of them)? Or would they instead kill David to frame BK (in which case BK would be innocent)? Of course BK could be with the Mafia and they are pulling some sort of double bluff at us, but for the time being I am personally not supporting a BK lynch. If I had to vote right now or if the day was almost over and it looked like it would end in a tie, I would vote for Thar. However, I do not have quite the amount of evidence that I want to have in order to place a definite vote.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Don't trust Linkdude. At this point I'm 95% that he's scum who's just wanting to tear away with another lynch. Yesterday he voted DekuNut (who seemed to be a pretty easy target due to the uncertainty around his claim), and now I'm positive that he's wanting to lynch me to make himself look like Town. This a purely fundamental, Mafia101 tactic, and therefore I cannot offer an ounce of trust towards it.

Vote: Linkdude74

The 5% is me being cautious in case LD actually turns up as Town, as I was in the wrong with DekuNut.

Even though Thar has yet to do something that will make me suspicious of him, I still cannot overlook the things that fused said before he was replaced, and how he changed his play style. I feel half inclined to vote for Thar right now because of that.

Allow me to quell this misconception before it spreads throughout the rest of the Day (or game).

It's only natural that a play style would change if someone gets replaced. What should everyone expect? That I'd try to mimic fused as closely as I could? Honestly, I don't see why this would be suspicious at all; it confused me when I first arrived and confuses me now. In virtually every game, when someone is replaced, the new player's meta differs conspicuously from their predecessor, unless if they decide to hang back and feign inactivity while keeping an eye out from the shadows.

I was bewildered by your accusation (not sure what to call it) before, so I looked back and Linkdude had cast his vote on DekuNut a only few posts after my arrival. Yeah, he could have easily gone for me instead, but I'd only just clocked in and Deku was in pretty deep already. Plus there's the fact that LD voted for me today and practically looks forward to the rest of it.

Also, I'm still not seeing how fused is a good defense.

Pen

The game is on!
It's only natural that a play style would change if someone gets replaced. What should everyone expect? That I'd try to mimic fused as closely as I could? Honestly, I don't see why this would be suspicious at all; it confused me when I first arrived and confuses me now. In virtually every game, when someone is replaced, the new player's meta differs conspicuously from their predecessor, unless if they decide to hang back and feign inactivity while keeping an eye out from the shadows.

But that is not what I meant at all. When I was talking about the change in fused's play style I was referring to the way he played before he went completely inactive. Not only was it a noticeable change in fused's meta, he even admitted that he was trying out a new way to play the game.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
But that is not what I meant at all. When I was talking about the change in fused's play style I was referring to the way he played before he went completely inactive. Not only was it a noticeable change in fused's meta, he even admitted that he was trying out a new way to play the game.

Right. But, as I said Yesterday, I'm not fused... So why vote for me based on how somebody else played?

Pen

The game is on!
Right. But, as I said Yesterday, I'm not fused... So why vote for me based on how somebody else played?

Because fused made me suspicious of him. Just because you might be doing a better job at concealing your guiltiness than fused did before he was replaced, it does not mean I will just drop every suspicion I had (not saying you are definitely scum though). If one player according to you acted legitimately scummy and was later on replaced by another player with a different meta, would you simply lay all of your previous evidence down just because of that?

Either way, while the suspicion I have on you is probably my greatest one at this point in time, it is by no means a great suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom