• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I already said why.

And are you not suspicious of Sadia for unvoting and solidifying the lynch? Or just me for trying to stir up discussion?
Hey, that's not what I said. I'm clearly not accusing you for trying to stir up discussion. I'm suspicious because you never removed your vote. I see why you initially voted for him, but did you think he was worth a lynch?

That's a good point about Sadia, though. I hadn't thought of it that way. And now, looking back, I see that you brought that up at the time, too, which makes me a bit less suspicious of you, since it makes your intentions feel a bit less underhanded. She definitely COULD be passively trying to lynch him. What do you have to say about that, Sadia?

David did say that it was based on his role, so that theory doesn't quite work. Interesting theory though.
I thought that he meant that while he can stop certain lynches from happening, he didn't stop his own. I thought that's what he meant by "My role doesn't prevent me from being lynched." But you could be right, too. It depends on how you read his post, haha.

Fused, please post something relevant to the discussion.
^

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I can't name claim to help you understand who I am. My role doesn't prevent me from being lynched, but I can prevent a couple lynches if I so choose. I am town aligned and am a character who gets in trouble frequently and Phoenix helps me often. Anyway, I used it on myself because I didn't want to die.

David used his power on himself.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Well, I already said why I unvoted. I didn't think lynching David was a bad idea, he hadn't posted and.... yeah.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
This sounds a little dumb, but maybe JC was killed because scum wanted to frame Repentance? That could very well mean he's town.

Jamie

This sounds a little dumb, but maybe JC was killed because scum wanted to frame Repentance? That could very well mean he's town.
As much as I'd love to use this as a defense, I don't think so. I don't think scum would NK their own scumbud on the off chance that you guys might think I was involved so that you could lynch one townie.

Jamie

But I don't think they knew who JC was, just like in Recess mafia how they didn't know Fused was on their team.
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree. I've heard of scum lynching other scum to seem innocent or frame someone, but scum NKing other scum doesn't make much sense.

Jamie

Yeah, asking for discussion without providing any at all is pretty hypocritical.

FoS: DekuNut

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, the reason I didn't provide any is because I'm not sure where to go. But someone had to bring it up before we missed too much of the day.
And Pen? At least I brought something up to help out a little, instead of just saying "Hi".

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
No, but I was trying to start a conversation. It's still better. But, in the scheme of things, that's not important really. Argue over it if you guys need to.
Pen, you said that Fused and I have been giving you bad vibes for "some time now". Care to elaborate?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I've kinda gotten bad vibes from you as well, DN. I just read through the whole thread because I haven't really been keeping up with this game. Something just feels off in your posts. Lack of stuff in posts maybe? Idk. And this latest try at starting a discussion feels really odd too. Gonna look at vote counts and get those up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom