• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
1.Pendio
2.DekuNut
3.Heroine of Time
4.Linkdude74
5.David
6.BlackKirby
7.A Link in Time
8.Sadia
9.Scarfed
10.fused_shadows
11.Repentance
12.LittleGumball

Personally I'd like to hear from Scarfed, Heroine of Time, A Link in Time, and Libk, because I didn't even know they were in the game.

I'd like to hear any thoughts at all from Fused.

I'd LOVE an explanation on why David wasn't lynched. Town Hero, or something else?

I'm beginning to think there isn't a vig in this game, due to the size of the game and lack of evidence of a kill besides the mafia. (Unless of course the vig is either inactive or just choosing not to act.)

David

But you called me here...
I can't name claim to help you understand who I am. My role doesn't prevent me from being lynched, but I can prevent a couple lynches if I so choose. I am town aligned and am a character who gets in trouble frequently and Phoenix helps me often. Anyway, I used it on myself because I didn't want to die.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm actually thinking it is Maya Fey, or possibly actually Larry, but I'm having trouble connecting this to being able to prevent lynches (which is as I understand it, someone losing a trial)

David

But you called me here...
It is an interesting combo of character and role. But yeah, I'm basically what DekuNut said.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm on page six, trying to catch up. But I have been EXTREMELY busy the past two weeks, and I have no idea when I'll have time to write a solid post this weekend. I'll see what I can do.

Also, ALIT is apparently dropping out of this game.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wow, okay, this game IS inactive. Catching up didn't take any time at all.

Currently, I am most suspicious of LG, and I find it VERY odd that no one is bringing up how she tried to lynch David with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever. I understand that the vote was originally to generate discussion, but she clearly didn't feel the need to remove her vote when he was about to be killed. Why David, LG? There must be some reason you thought he was lynch-worthy above everyone else. The fact that no one has brought this up ALSO makes me think that if LG is scum then the mafia are the active members, which is why no one has mentioned this yet. (Unless I'm missing something? I did kind of read everything quickly...)

Also, considering how the "trial" didn't go through with David, I'm wondering if perhaps Phoenix could be some kind of day doctor. It would make sense. He protects a person by helping them win a trial.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Wow, okay, this game IS inactive. Catching up didn't take any time at all.
Just for you, Heroine :)

Currently, I am most suspicious of LG, and I find it VERY odd that no one is bringing up how she tried to lynch David with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever. I understand that the vote was originally to generate discussion, but she clearly didn't feel the need to remove her vote when he was about to be killed. Why David, LG? There must be some reason you thought he was lynch-worthy above everyone else. The fact that no one has brought this up ALSO makes me think that if LG is scum then the mafia are the active members, which is why no one has mentioned this yet. (Unless I'm missing something? I did kind of read everything quickly...)
Interesting thoughts... I, too, would like to hear back from LG on that.

Also, considering how the "trial" didn't go through with David, I'm wondering if perhaps Phoenix could be some kind of day doctor. It would make sense. He protects a person by helping them win a trial.
David did say that it was based on his role, so that theory doesn't quite work. Interesting theory though.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I already said why.
I don't know his playstyle so I can't say for sure on that bit.

Mainly I just want to stir up discussion, which is something that he lacks. He has not posted at all today, and I don't like that. (I realize that there are other possible candidates doing this exact same thing but for some reason he's the one that catches my attention. Why? I couldn't tell you. Maybe because I've never seen him play before.)

From the way that seemingly no one has come forward to defend Fused, I think that he might be Town. I realize that I may or may not appear to be doing the very same thing I claim that no one has done, but what can I do about it.

And are you not suspicious of Sadia for unvoting and solidifying the lynch? Or just me for trying to stir up discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom