• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
From what I can tell, the mafia spy is someone who is part of the mafia and not in the chat. So did scum accidentally kill their own scum bud?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
From what I can tell, the mafia spy is someone who is part of the mafia and not in the chat. So did scum accidentally kill their own scum bud?
I know this came up in Recess mafia but I still have no idea how this role works. Can you explain more? Like, do they have to find mafia or is he just secretly mafia and the mafia don't know it?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I know this came up in Recess mafia but I still have no idea how this role works. Can you explain more? Like, do they have to find mafia or is he just secretly mafia and the mafia don't know it?
I think theyre Mafia who use their cop role to find out who their scumbuds are. could be wrong though... I stopped paying attention to that game after I died.

Jamie

Yeah I think it depends on the game, but the wiki says the scum can call them back when they want to, but they will investigate as scum if they are called back, town if they aren't. IDK if they know who each other is.

Jamie

this game is very active.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, it is great having one Mafia member down, even if it was just a spy! Anyway, David surviving yesterday's lynch sure was unexpected. I have heard of Godfathers that are Lynchproof instead of the usual Bulletproof, however I do not want to jump to conclusions just yet. I would love to hear what David has to say about this.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Yeah I think it depends on the game, but the wiki says the scum can call them back when they want to, but they will investigate as scum if they are called back, town if they aren't. IDK if they know who each other is.
Alright because I noticed something, and I know it's kind of stupid, but...

Didn't even know the game had started, oh well.

Vote Repentance

Hi scum

This post caught my eye, along with the post (don't feel like c/ping it) where he (jokingly) called out both you (Rep) and Pendio as scum. It's very likely that he was joking both times but I feel like I should point it out nonetheless. We don't have anything else to go on.

Jamie

I can see why there might be some suspicion in that regard, but to be fair this has pretty much just been 2 days of RVS. I'm more concerned with the inactives myself. Usually in a game, there are 1-2 scum who are inactive to stay low. JC was pretty inactive throughout the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom