• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sadly, David, your vote still won't count. Even though it was never announced, the deadline passed already. RIP if town and RIH if scum.
And if you turn up town, then a look at the Gummy One may commence tomorrow.

David

But you called me here...
Alright then. I guess I'm dead then. It was fun playing and reading about what was happening. Still not a fan of the chaos that was day one. But it is really hard convincing you to do other wise, isn't it?

I mean, seriously. 6 whole pages of 20 posts each of random information. That's wayyyy too excessive for my taste.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Geuss Im a bit late hope you dont mind I just didnt know what to post about honsetly nothing happend really. But even if we are lynching David I hope he is scum and If he is or isnt we can get something from this. Maybe

Musicfan

the shadow mage

"HOLD IT! That's not how I remember it happening at all. He was not even close to what I saw." A figure began to argue with the person trying to arest the acused.

"My testimony will change everything. It may even change your outlook on life.:yes:" *sparkle*

Once they heard the testimony of the witness they could no longer find solid ground to hold him.

Night 2 begins

Night 2 Ends
Tuesday February 10th at 11:59

Pen

The game is on!
Well that was sort of anticlimactic. Not only did David appear to be Lynchproof, but the whole night was skipped too. Any ideas on why that is? If I would have to make a guess I would spontaneously say that Davis is with the Town, seeing as the night (when the Mafia is the most powerful) was completely skipped. However, maybe that was the prize the Mafia had to pay in order to keep their Lynchproof Godfather alive...

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Oh god I thought it was night right now. What in hell's name just happened?

Jamie

David??? you have some splainin to do

Jamie

oh pendio we are both stupid. it says the night ends on february 10... carry on

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
50352_178907656535_1331268_n.jpg

Now let's let the night finish

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Sorry for the wait.

"It's been a long time since we've seen each other." Justac00l guy says to the women who held the teddy bear. "It has Mrs. Yew. We cant you got into Interpool."

"However it seems you haven't been doing your job. Since you seem to be complacent you have know value to us." As she said this she pushed her off the roof of the building.

"You also knew to much."

Through out the building people were moving around more then last night.

There was a loud thud. Every one rushed out side to the sound fearing another body. There they found the body of justac00lguy. They searched her body and found a pair of sunglasses. They also found a bottle of perfume.

"Shih-na!!" Some one screamed in agony when he saw the glasses he was almost in tears.
"Calisto Yew!" a small figure growled recognizing the bottle.

Justac00lguy was Shih-na/Calisto Yew the mafia spy and role cop.

The Living:13

1.Pendio
2.DekuNut
3.Heroine of Time
4.Linkdude74
5.David
6.BlackKirby
7.A Link in Time
8.Sadia
9.Scarfed
10.fused_shadows
11.Repentance
12.LittleGumball

The dead: 2

Lady of Leaves Wendy Oldbag the town Jail keeper ( Pushed down the stairs night 1)

Justac00lguy Shih-na/Calisto Yew the mafia spy and role cop. (Pushed from the roof night 2)

Day 3 Begins

Day 3 ends February thur ( 2/19/15) at 11:59 est

With 12 alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom