• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote Count

(1)Fused_shadows: Sadai

Not voting: Heroine of Time, David, Repentance, LittleGumball, Linkdude64, Blackkirby, Justac00lguy, Scarfed, A Link it Time, Pendio, Dekunut

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day ends Saterday Feb 7, 2015 at 12:59

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Interesting. Do you care to elaborate? Does it perhaps have to do with his inconsistent play style?
I don't know his playstyle so I can't say for sure on that bit.

Mainly I just want to stir up discussion, which is something that he lacks. He has not posted at all today, and I don't like that. (I realize that there are other possible candidates doing this exact same thing but for some reason he's the one that catches my attention. Why? I couldn't tell you. Maybe because I've never seen him play before.)

From the way that seemingly no one has come forward to defend Fused, I think that he might be Town. I realize that I may or may not appear to be doing the very same thing I claim that no one has done, but what can I do about it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well, the day ends today. I don't have any big suspicions but I would like to hear more out of people who haven't really posted.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So... the day ends today, and apparently it looks like David is being lynched. I'm all right with it, but I really hope we have more to go off of tomorrow.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
22 minutes till twlight

large.png

David

But you called me here...
I don't know his playstyle so I can't say for sure on that bit.

Mainly I just want to stir up discussion, which is something that he lacks. He has not posted at all today, and I don't like that. (I realize that there are other possible candidates doing this exact same thing but for some reason he's the one that catches my attention. Why? I couldn't tell you. Maybe because I've never seen him play before.)

From the way that seemingly no one has come forward to defend Fused, I think that he might be Town. I realize that I may or may not appear to be doing the very same thing I claim that no one has done, but what can I do about it.

I'm so awful... I went home this weekend and have had 3 different midterms and several projects due this week. I'm awfully sorry for not posting. As for how the day is going, there isn't too much that I've seen. This is a much smaller game than the other one currently going on, and with my inactivity, I really have nothing to say.

I know you don't know my play style. Being gone for a few years changes up how people view me. I'm sorry for not being active lately.

Now, I'm town, and my role will be very useful come later game. You'll just have to wait and see.

Now, to save my own skin for now, since there's no official announcement of twilight... I guess I can put down a vote. I'm literally getting few scum vibes and nothing seems suspicious to me. So, to keep myself from dying (and putting down a promise to hepl the town tomorrow),

Vote: Little Gumball (to strike up conversation :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom