• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Midna Fan Club

Favorite Midna Form?

• Fused Shadows Spider Form

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hybrid/ Fan Made Forms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Zanakin! Anazant! Plenty of ideas, right? :D
Yes it is on the switch. The title is Hyrule Warriors. The other one is Age of Calamity but that's the BotW version.

I came late to the party as well though. Although TP was released in 2006 and I entered the world of Zelda in 2008. So it's better to be late than never ;)
In Star Wars there is species of brain eating vampires called Azant and Azanti (Zant looks kinda like one). ;) One Azant was a Jedi turned Sith who Aayla Secura (blue Twi’lek) Jedi Knight fell in love with. She is in Attack of the Clones and dies in Revenge of the Sith.

Awww.. I am not the only late comer! And I agree “better late than never.” :)

I fear my zeal for Midna may make me a pariah. :D XD lol

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Oh no.. no.. no no..

Twili live for centuries, Midna ruled for a couple of centuries, and a Twili can live 400yrs.. that means she will outlive Link!!! :eek: :crylaugh:

This is the song:

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
images

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Where did you get that from?
I stand corrected.. another theory and one misreading of Zelda Wiki on lifespan.

The theory is this:

“The Twili, like all of the races of Hyrule, are long-living, however they possibly have the longest lifespans of any race due to the evolution they endured while in the Twilight Realm. I’d assume their lifespan is linked to their innate magic: the stronger their soul magic is, the longer their lifespan extends. In very general terms the average Twili can live up to about 400, but there have been cases of ancient Twili still alive to this day. Midna is effectively immortal: this is partly due to her own powerful magic, but it’s also partly because she houses a portion of Zelda’s magic as well due to the princess giving the Twili her soul when she was dying.” (https://www.tumblr.com/earthnashes/183824336690/a-quick-and-rough-bust-concept-i-did-for-my#)

Are ancient Twili in TP alive?

I can see a case for Midna being immortal due to her unusual salvation in the game by Zelda and The Light Spirits.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
I stand corrected.. another theory and one misreading of Zelda Wiki on lifespan.

The theory is this:

“The Twili, like all of the races of Hyrule, are long-living, however they possibly have the longest lifespans of any race due to the evolution they endured while in the Twilight Realm. I’d assume their lifespan is linked to their innate magic: the stronger their soul magic is, the longer their lifespan extends. In very general terms the average Twili can live up to about 400, but there have been cases of ancient Twili still alive to this day. Midna is effectively immortal: this is partly due to her own powerful magic, but it’s also partly because she houses a portion of Zelda’s magic as well due to the princess giving the Twili her soul when she was dying.” (https://www.tumblr.com/earthnashes/183824336690/a-quick-and-rough-bust-concept-i-did-for-my#)

Are ancient Twili in TP alive?

I can see a case for Midna being immortal due to her unusual salvation in the game by Zelda and The Light Spirits.
That's less of a theory and more of 'he made this up', there's nothing in the actual game to support it. But it is interesting.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
That's less of a theory and more of 'he made this up', there's nothing in the actual game to support it. But it is interesting.
See I am glad you cleared that up. What about Midna possibly having immortality due to the Light Spirits? Plausible? A stretch?

If it was true it would mean she leaves Link and breaks the mirror knowing he will die and she will not, and that she maybe is protecting her own heart, not wanting to go through losing him. Oh that is so sad… if it were true.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
IMG_1935.jpeg
If Nintendo ever makes Zelda Tennis, they better make Midna playable. I think both Imp and Full Form, cuz Imp has that hair she can control a racket with and her shouting insults would be funny. XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom