• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Prime Federation Force

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Or maybe that's all Nintendo have to show so far. More content will come and it will be shared with us. We just have to be patient.
After the ****storm FF caused? If there WAS anything relevant to the actual Metroid games planned then they would have mentioned that. If there isn't, the criticism is justified. If there is but they're still keeping it quiet, they're a bunch of idiots who still deserve the criticism.

After the ****storm FF caused? If there WAS anything relevant to the actual Metroid games planned then they would have mentioned that. If there isn't, the criticism is justified. If there is but they're still keeping it quiet, they're a bunch of idiots who still deserve the criticism.
The game is not finished yet. More content is being made for the game as we speak. Nintendo showed us everything they've done on the game so far. That's all there is to it.
You're not going to get me to hate the game as much as you do. I am quietly optimistic for Federation Force, but as I said above my judgement is reserved till the game is finished being developed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom