• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so both of you. Motives for your targets?

Erebea was a random watch as first day dealings usually go; pkfroce was an obvious choice after his vig claim, which might have resulted in his death; Avagon was my third target because he numbers were dwindling and I recalled him being somewhat unsure of the LG lynch (I can look it up if you want). I remembered it, and I decided to take a closer look. I chose you night four, JC, because I thought the mafia would target you after Thareous turned out to be the fake doctor and since the doctor would be annoying to have alive for the mafia so late in the game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm. I'm sceptical of you choosing me on Night Four because the remaining Mafia member was a Ninja and thus can't be watched...

Then again, Avatar gave two targets and it's hard to believe he just forgot the latter two. Although it did seem quite useless to use his role on those days so I guess it became less of a possibility. The only thing that erks me is that Avatar isn't necessarily 100% certain when role claiming; it's like he half claimed.

Anyway the only thing I can make a decision on is that I'm about 90% sure I didn't target Thar on Night One. I'm pretty sure I protected Pendio; however, I can't validate this (can't check sent PMs). This could have been a mistake on JJ's behalf though... I'm stuck at the moment. Role PMs aren't allowed as evidence and it's a 50/50 situation. The only thing that can sway my vote is that, like I said before, I'm pretty sure I protected Pendio Night One and, Avatar, you seemed to humour me when you said: [ilquote=Anyways, JC. We both know that you protected Thar on Night One. Don't fall for this imposter's tomfoolery.[/ilquote]

For now Unvote.

I'll try and decide a bit later.

Sheik

:the:
I first watched Thar because he seemed like the most helpful and scum-hunty person at the time, so I figured the Mafia might find it ideal to NK him.
I watched pkfroce for, well, the same reason Alit stated: because of his vig claim.

There you have it!!

EDWODP

I didn't "forget" last Night's role action; I repeat, it would have been pointless seeing how Samus cannot be detected by Watcher eyes.

Also, rather harsh luck you forgot who you targeted on Day One. However, I do assure to you: You protected Thareous.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
As I said: I'm 90% sure I protected Pendio it's just that I can't validate this. I Even looked back in the thread and I actually said that I did in fact protect Pendio. I can actually remember why and feeling pretty stupid when Pendio turned up scum.

Maybe JJ made a mistake if you're actually the true watcher, but this is the only evidence that I have - I just wish I could validate it somehow.

Ok so we have 5 left and one is Scum. Worst Case scenario: we lynch the actual watcher and the remaining Mafia member makes a successful kill. That would still leave us with a 2v1 and then we just lynch the one who fake claimed.

It could have been a mistake on JJ's behalf, but I'm fairly certain that I protected Pendio, Avy. I could make a bad error here as Alit seemed to role claim as a last resort.

Vote: AvatarFlygon

Rachel

be vigitant
Urgh I'll have to agree with JC, it's hard to tell which one is telling the truth. ALiT has had a consistent playstyle and he defended Thareous when Thareous fake claimed the Doctor - that whole scenario. I'll post and vote tomorrow, I'm tired. xD

yes, Erebea, you won

Urgh I'll have to agree with JC, it's hard to tell which one is telling the truth. ALiT has had a consistent playstyle and he defended Thareous when Thareous fake claimed the Doctor - that whole scenario. I'll post and vote tomorrow, I'm tired. xD

yes, Erebea, you won

Rachel, I was hesitant to vote for Thareous because after playing so many games with him, it seemed strange for him to pull a "dumb one".

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Thinking about it, I think we've won no matter what.

Even if we lynch the wrong person and Mafia get a successful NK, this still leaves is with a 2v1 advantage. So yeah I think this game should be over...

Rachel

be vigitant
Probably won't get anther chance online here until after the day ends, so

Vote: AvatarFlygon

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
(I'm JJ's official replacement now)

After the town heard the claim of the Watcher, they began to direct their attention to A Link in Time. However, in a crazy turn of events, AvatarFlygon's initial Watcher claim was countered by the one they were all suspicious of. After some tests, Avagon unfortunately failed to prove his claim, so the town ultimately decided on him as the best lynch candidate for the day. What they didn't realize was that AvatarFlygon was indeed Phantoon, The Town Watcher, and the town realized that had made a possibly fatal error.

The Living

• A Link in Time
  • justac00lguy
  • Keeseman
  • Rachel
The Deceased

• PancakeSamurai - Zebesian
    [*]Dracomajora - Zebesian

• LittleGumball - Traitor, James Pierce
  • musicfan - (Secret) Elite Bodyguard, Kraid Spawn
  • Pendio - Godfather, Admiral Castor Dane
  • fused_shadows - Zebesian
  • Thareous - Zebesian
    [*]Erebea - Zebesian
  • Heroine of Time - Commander Adam Malkovich, Role Cop
  • Big Octo - Anthony Higgs, Strongman
  • pkfroce - Ridley, Vigilante
  • Mido - Zebesian
  • AvatarFlygon - Phantoon, Watcher

Night 5 has officially begun. Day 6 will begin on Sunday, January 19th at 11:00 P.M. PST. (yes, the whole weekend) Mafia and Doctor, PM me your targets before then. And if you haven't already, please confirm what your role is as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom