• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Unvote

Vote: Alit

I know I previously said you were quite consistent, but now I just see it as you playing it safe. I should have foreseen this and if Avatar had claimed earlier then maybe we could get him to watch you and if he got nothing then your role would be confirmed. I think Keeseman has just been inactive as a whole, while you've been active but played on the safe side to say the least. I haven't really seen any risky moves or intentions of scum hunting from you. I've seen suggestions here and there, but your tactic is more so suited to your role - Ninja.

I know JJ isn't here, but if its out of you and Keeseman then I'd have to vote you. Also Avatar, please confirm your role claim :/

Unvote

Vote: Alit

I know I previously said you were quite consistent, but now I just see it as you playing it safe. I should have foreseen this and if Avatar had claimed earlier then maybe we could get him to watch you and if he got nothing then your role would be confirmed. I think Keeseman has just been inactive as a whole, while you've been active but played on the safe side to say the least. I haven't really seen any risky moves or intentions of scum hunting from you. I've seen suggestions here and there, but your tactic is more so suited to your role - Ninja.

I know JJ isn't here, but if its out of you and Keeseman then I'd have to vote you. Also Avatar, please confirm your role claim :/

I had a feeling it would come to this given the circumstances, and since I'm one vote away from death, I'd like for all of you to not be so hasty in your decision making.

My play style has been consistent with previous game and it does not reflect my role.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If you guys wanna pm me your roles, I'll take over for JJ, unless Johnny appears.

Anyway, I'll just do this because I'm bored...

Vote Tally:

A Link in Time (2): Rachel, justac00lguy

Day ends January 18 at 12am CST.

YAY FOR MINI-CO-MODDING!! :D

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I had a feeling it would come to this given the circumstances, and since I'm one vote away from death, I'd like for all of you to not be so hasty in your decision making.

My play style has been consistent with previous game and it does not reflect my role.
I wouldn't choose you given it was Day One, Two or Three; however, it's you or Keese at this stage (given Avatar is telling the truth) and I just see you as most suspicious.

I'm willing to discuss this though - why should we lynch Keeseman?

Edit:

Mellow has been the first person to take control here, thus I think it's fine if he mods. I suggest we all send him our roles just so we can keep the game moving. You already know my role Mellow so there's no reason for me to PM you.

Sheik

:the:
Also Avatar, please confirm your role claim :/

Confirm?
Like, how do I... do I just say, I'm Watcher, and it's done and done? Er...

Oh, right, so on Night One, I Watched Thar. He was targeted by both JC and musicfan. iirc, musicfan was bodyguard?
Night Two I Watched pkfroce. He was being targeted by JC.
On Night Three, I just plain forgot :sweat:

So, JC, could you please confirm for me that you targeted Thar on Night One and pkfroce on Night Two?

EDWODP

Darn, I wanted to go on a spam frenzy while JJ was out :shake:

Anyways, thanks Mellow for stepping up as mod for now!!

Rachel

be vigitant
If Keeseman doesn't post, I think he might be modkilled today, since yesterday he made a post promising another post, and has not posted since.

Hmm. Just in case, I'll unvote.

Unvote: ALiT

Also Samus would have to be the ninja, so from my understanding a Ninja is a role which is immune to the watcher.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok thanks for clarifying , Avatar. Though I didn't protect Thar on Day One if I recall. However, I'm inclined to believe you since no one has counterclaimed.

You ready to hammer the lynch, Avatar? (in other words, voting for Alit)

No, I'm not ready to die quite yet since Rachel unvoted.

I'm not really a big fan of role claims, and it's something I do sparingly myself, but if you must know, Avatar Flygon is lying because I am the true Watcher.

Vote: AvatarFlygon

I'm not sure why you guys are taking every role claim for 100% truth even though no one has counter claimed. That's never a good strategy. Right now only JC has a veritable claim in my eyes because of the past few days, especially the whole sequence with Thareous.

Sheik

No, I'm not ready to die quite yet since Rachel unvoted.

I'm not really a big fan of role claims, and it's something I do sparingly myself, but if you must know, Avatar Flygon is lying because I am the true Watcher.

Vote: AvatarFlygon

I'm not sure why you guys are taking every role claim for 100% truth even though no one has counter claimed. That's never a good strategy. Right now only JC has a veritable claim in my eyes because of the past few days, especially the whole sequence with Thareous.

Now I feel reassured that I should vote for you :right:

Anyways, JC. We both know that you protected Thar on Night One. Don't fall for this imposter's tomfoolery.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't see why you role claim now, Alit. It just doesn't make sense to me. Clearly you would have done it right when Avatar suggests he was the watcher and then we can just hammer the votes on Avatar. Done. Easy.

The question now is: who's lying? One of you is lying. List all the people you watched Day One, Day Two, Day Three and Day Four.

Sheik

I don't see why you role claim now, Alit. It just doesn't make sense to me. Clearly you would have done it right when Avatar suggests he was the watcher and then we can just hammer the votes on Avatar. Done. Easy.

The question now is: who's lying? One of you is lying. List all the people you watched Day One, Day Two, Day Three and Day Four.

Day One: Thareous, targeted by Justac00lguy and musicfan.
Day Two: pkfroce, targeted by Justac00lguy.
Day Three: This was where I forgot. Like, I seriously forgot to perform my night action. Yeah, that was amazingly clumsy of me, but however, it didn't really matter because after that night, the only Mafia left was the one I was unable to target.
Day Four: Again, I didn't Watch anybody, as it would have been fruitless.

Alit, I am interested to see who you Watched.

You didn't claim immediately either after Thareous stated he was the doctor. I thought Avagon was joking at first because he was very indirect and somewhat humorous about his claim.

Anyhow, I watched Erebea night one who was targeted by no one; pkfroce on day two targeted by you, JC; I targeted Flygon on night three was was targeted by no one; and lastly, I targeted you on night four and you were targeted by Pendio (even though he was dead, it showed the Godfather targeted you) and yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom