• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh was there no night scene or am I missing something...

*dramatic music plays*

Ebwodp

Nvm, I was probably drunk. I was expecting the usual large piece of text.

Without further ado...

Vote: AvatarFlygon

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Avatar is your claim true? If it isn't then someone counterclaim.

Ok so now we have:

• Justac00lguy - Doctor
  • Rachel - Bulletproof
  • AvatarFlygon - Watcher [if you're telling the truth(?)]
  • Keeseman - Unknown
  • A Link in Time - Unknown

Ok so just for this post I'm going under the impression that Avatar is the Watcher. As I said please confirm this or someone counterclaim... Anyway, if this is the case then we're left with two - Alit and Keese. One is Samus (a Ninja) and the other is a Space Pirate (Vanilla Townie). I'm going to read through the thread and decide, with the two roles in mind, who would be which. I'd encourage others too as well.

As I said though: if someone else is the Watcher then please counterclaim.

Rachel

be vigitant
AvatarFlygon said earlier he was going to roleclaim, and then asked about the night roles and never ended up roleclaiming (I guess so not as to draw a nightkill, or forgot about that line), so I'm doubting Avagon is a standard Space Pirate.

Of Keeseman and ALiT, I'm leaning toward ALiT. Keeseman has barely been here, unfortunately (understandable) so it's hard to say much on Keeseman. In his last post, he seemed surprised to be alive, which sounds more like what a vanilla townie would say than a mafia (although I know many times vanilla townies have been the most active in a game and the mafia the least)

Vote: ALiT

pkfroce

Skelepuns
You dirty imposter.

YOU WON'T HAVE EYES TO WATCH WITH ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU, MISTER!!!

1300509741381.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom