• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Let's just take out pkfroce and see what becomes of these circumstances. I've not seen any overbearing evidence which suggests that he's Town, and in light of his playstyle he's mostly come off as scummy [to me]. Mellow's either going to be replaced or modkilled, anyhow.

Unvote

Vote: pkfroce

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Even though JJ just kinda of hinted that PK needs to role claim to save him Zelda (implying he's Town by the fact that it would save him), I'm not sure whether to unvote or not. I hate when external interferences affect a game and I'm just going to wait to see if PK role claims or not.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Even though JJ just kinda of hinted that PK needs to role claim to save him Zelda (implying he's Town by the fact that it would save him), I'm not sure whether to unvote or not. I hate when external interferences affect a game and I'm just going to wait to see if PK role claims or not.

I didn't hint at anything. I've frequently talked as if I know nothing about the game in the chat before with passing-by statements. This was no exception.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Oh crap. I didn't realize that the day ended today. I was going to roleclaim tomorrow (irl), but I guess I have no choice now. :I

Oh jeez... I'm the Town Vigilante. I didn't NK last night because it was the first day and there weren't exactly any leads. I didn't want to risk killing a Townie. I said that I had an important role with the Town in this post. I said imo so that it wouldn't be a dead giveaway that I had some really important role with the Town. I also said somewhere that you would regret lynching me. This is why.

So I hope you guys believe this. If not, well then say goodbye to your Vig. :I

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Unvote

Give me some time to think of an alternative.

EBWODP

Ok, I'm tired and I have no leads as of now (trusting PK atm). My suspicion on Mellow stemmed from a possible connection with PK; however, if PK is Town (like he said) then it pretty much clears Mellow from me being suspicious of him.

I do want to tie the votes; however, that might kill PK in the process as it's a toss up in result if a tie. Only problem is that PK might be NKd. I really hate to do this, but with such little time left I have turn to the person with most votes besides PK. The Vig is a vital role and it could prove pivotal to us. I'm afraid this is a situation where my going to place my vote on another purely to protect a vital role.

*sigh*

Vote: LittleGumball

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
There is no Town Cop. Did you guys for get this games' roles were made known before the start? lol

Also, Mellow Ezlo has told me that he has become too busy to play this game. Anyone willing to replace him? Because he'll be modkilled otherwise.

I apologize for abruptly intruding inside this fine game, but if you need a replacement, I guess I could fit the bill!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Pkfroce, I'm willing to believe your claim since time's about up. Prove it by killing the person who's most likely to be scum and tell us who it was Tomorrow. This way your role can be confirmed.

Unvote

Vote: LittleGumball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom