• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most anticipated games in 2012 are Luigi's Mansion 2, Sly 4: Thieves in Time, Majora's Mask 3D, and on the 3DS Virtual Console The Oracle of Seasons and Ages.

i am looking forward to inazuma eleven 3:the ogre or inazuma eleven GO, because i already played part1 and 2 for at least 100 hours.
i'm also looking forward to ssb4 and dragon quest x on the wiiU, but i am still looking forward the most to inazuma eleven 3

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
my most anticapated games are
1.pokemon b/w 2
2.pokemon conquest
3.loz mm3d(hopefully)
4.zelda 3d
5.lollipop chainsaw
6.zoids (i wish)
7.yugioh wc 2012

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
Pikmin 3, because i own Pikmin 2 and i love it and i am intrested to see the new types of Pikmin they can come up with. and Monster Hunter Tri G(for US).

Last edited:

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Imy most anticipated game is Darksiders 2, Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2, and a Zelda title for the Wii U in the near future.

For Me, The Most Anticipated Game of 2012 Is Hopefully Majora's Mask 3D. But That Won't Happen, So The Next Is Luigi's Mansion 2. The First Was Great, and I'm Sure the Second Will Be Too, Plus It's Handheld!

Forgive me if this is my second post here as I can not find my first one and I'm not sure if I did post here at all :S

Anyways
Darksiders II is gonna be epic! That is my most anticipated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom