• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Master Quest Disappointing

O

Orcbum

Really now, MQ? I had high expectations after completing the Great Deku Tree portion; goodness that was a lot tougher than its easier counterpart. Then I started clearing Cavern, Belly, Forest Temple, up til Shadow Temple (seriously Water Temple, seriously?) without breaking a sweat nor using a walkthrough. Think the only tough part was Dark Link; my Master Sword was pretty useless there (don't know about BGS, didn't bother getting it yet), had to hammer him down with my Megaton Hammer.

I'm hoping in future MQ versions of games would include puzzles that are actually challenging, whilst requiring timing and reflexes. Think they sorta did that in Skyward Sword. (Man, that game's gameplay is fantastic.)

Man, imagine Skyward Sword gameplay in TP! :cool: They should totally incorporate SS elements in a MQ TP, if that ever happens.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Well, honestly I don't know what you expected. Especially if you are used to playing Ocarina of Time, the Master Quest isn't much different. It's basically just in reverse of how you would play, so if you know where stuff is at normally, you won't have a problem just looking to the opposite side. And as well as it being double damage, unless you got hit alot in the original, then double damgage again won't affect you much.

MW7

It was better than nothing, but I'd agree that it was disappointing. The puzzles were a little illogical IMO, and I didn't like how they managed to make some things easier. The Water Temple went from being my favorite dungeon in normal OOT to being one of my least favorite in Master Quest. Also the thing with the cows in Jabu Jabu that TheBlueReptile mentioned was so completely random. If they could have changed the layout of the dungeons even a little, master quest would have been more enjoyable. The one thing I really liked is how the Spirit Temple was noticeably harder, at least for me.

The one thing I really liked is how the Spirit Temple was noticeably harder, at least for me.

Imo opinion it was the hardest 3d zelda dungeon, and i loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom