• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Kart 8 Discussion Thread

octorok74

TETTAC
I really like the look of those except for that GLA. The silver arrow is my favourite though, so I'll be using that a lot. If I play the game after I get the DLC I mean.

Fig

The Altruist
Mario Kart DLC include Link, F-ZERO, and more! I really can't wait to get my hands on these awesome DLC packs! On November, the first pack include three new characters, four new vehicles, and eight new courses. The three characters are Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, and Link! The Blue Falcon will also be one of the new vehicles as part of the first pack. Later on in May, the second pack will also feature three new characters, four new vehicles, and eight more courses. The three characters for this pack include the Villager and Isabelle from Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Dry Bowser will be returning! On another note, purchasing either or both packs will allow players to have the choice to choose between eight different colored Yoshis and Shy Guys!

Source

Last edited:
I suppose with this DLC we'll finally have the closest to the frequently asked for Nintendo Kart.

I don't really care for the characters or karts so much as the courses. It was a shame when Nintendo moved away from 20 new courses per game to 16 with the Lightning Cup being moved from the nitro section to the last retro cup. It's great to see Nintendo pushing the boundaries in this area once more.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
New DLC? For courses? I'm game. This game was terribly lacking in courses in vanilla; I hope the included tracks will be wonderful to play on.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Do I smell... amazing value?!

ioevciiiiwok4bzjfa.gif

$12 for 16 tracks and some new characters? I approve, Ninty, and am more than happy to support this. More tracks, nom. Something MK8 does indeed need.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Pick Morton > Never be last again.

I-I always use Morton :embarrassed: I don't always finish last, but in a 12 person race, it's rare that I'll finish better than 7th. Simply getting an online rating of 1100 took forever

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
$12 for 16 tracks and some new characters? I approve, Ninty, and am more than happy to support this. More tracks, nom. Something MK8 does indeed need.
My understanding is $24 for 16 tracks...

It'd better be Toon Link. If it's TP Link I'm not buying. Mercedes Benz are bad enough for the game's image.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
oh gosh. way to give an outdated IGN source, Fig.

oh gosh. SS Link. Why wouldn't you use Toon Link. >.< Are there any game designers in there at all? or just marketing executives?

...unfortunately I pick my characters and karts based on stats, so chances are I won't be using these.

#MortonOP

edit: oh gosh, 2 GB o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom