• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Weapons, Less of Them, Are They All They're Cranked Up to Be?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum,
I was re-playing MM with the great fairy sword. Its said to be the "strongest sword". Its a decent weapon, but I think I favour the gilded sword or Biggoron's sword from Oot. What do you think?

extra note, I've been noticing alot of reoccuring threads, so I took an extra peak all the way back for a few months before this one, if I'm wrong, A moderator would be much appreciated. :P

:triforce: Don't forget to comment! :D :triforce:

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
As long as the thread is 2 + pages behind, you are good.

Also, I do favour the Biggorons Sword because I believe it is the STRONGEST out of every sword. I put emphasis on strongest because it is, but the Master Sword is more powerful. Which thus, makes the Master Sword more... stronger.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
The Great Fairy Sword - "The strongest sword of them all" but I found it very impractical since it took up a C item spot. Also I don't believe you could charge it up either! Could you even do a spin attack?

The Gilded Sword - Getting this sword was a little time consuming and a little difficult as well. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! I loved the Gilded Sword for some reason, it was large, dealt more damage and looked really cool!

The Master Sword - Nothing really special because it's expected in almost every Zelda game. The increased attack does help

The Biggoron Sword - After getting it the first time I never got it again. It breaks and you have to go through a series of times events to get it! The Master Sword did fine in OOT so this sword was just a hassle! Can you even spin attack with this sword too?

Overall I guess the Gilded Sword wins! =D

The Biggoron Sword - After getting it the first time I never got it again. It breaks and you have to go through a series of times events to get it! The Master Sword did fine in OOT so this sword was just a hassle! Can you even spin attack with this sword too?

Actually, the Biggoron Sword has the most EPIC spin attack of any Zelda game.... charged up to Red, it'll pretty much hit ANYTHING in the room! It must have a total diameter of at least 20 feet! Ok, I'll admit I'm not the best at estimating distances... But still it's a pretty intense range. Probly close to Din's Fire. And getting it wasn't even that hard... Definitely easier than the Great Fairy Sword, probly just as hard as the Guilded Sword in my opinion.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Getting the Biggorn sword at first wasn't that hard you just had to buy it, but fixing it was a real pain with all the series of timed events and you couldn't warp either. Plus the fact that it broke kind of contradicts the fact that it's the strongest sword...

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
the biggoron sword doesn't break, the giants knife does. i found the biggoron sword to be very helpful in the Ganon battle 'oh so you knocked my sword out of my hand, never mind, i have a BIGGER sword here in my pocket! mwahahahaha' i felt totally ruthless when i used that sword, the whole irritating sidequest was so worth it

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I found the Great Fairy sword useless and not worth the extreme tediousness of the Stone Tower fairy collection.

Biggoron Sword & Gilded swords, on the other hand, are worth their troubles. Plus, as mentioned earlier, the fact the GF sword is a C item just makes it impractical.

13foxes

I think, the Great Fairy Sword is kinda useless. You got it at the nearly end of the game, when there's nothing much to fight anymore. It's only used once to fight Majora, but if you got the Fierce Deity Mask, then it's completely useless. I got it in order to get a 100% completion, and I found no use of it. And, it's not worth the troubles finding all the stray fairies.

But, the Biggoron Sword and the Gilded Sword are really helpful. Especially the Biggoron sword. Fighting Dark Link, greater spin attack, easily dealing with bosses since you got them in the middle of the game,etc. They're worth getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom