• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Majora's Mask on Cliff in TP?

Valexi

Hylian Thief
That's neat, I didn't catch on that.
Though, it is a little vague.
But, since we're on the subject, how about this?

content

The moon from MM apparently shows up in Death Mountain in TP.

This one might be a little vague too, but I think it would be interesting.
If it was intentional, I think it would be more of a little fun reference, rather than something canon.

L

legnase

Hmm...kinda. I mean I see why you think it's Majora's Mask but personally I think it's wishful thinking. If it is Majora's Mask I don't think it means anything.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Man Nintendo knows how to mess with our minds better then anyone. I can totally see the mask. It's probably just an Easter Egg. A really interesting one though.

Last edited:

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
I heard that there is another majoras mask reference in TP. Go to the cannon,turn completley left, and if look carefully, you can see majoras mask. I may be wrong.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I heard that there is another majoras mask reference in TP. Go to the cannon,turn completley left, and if look carefully, you can see majoras mask. I may be wrong.

Hold on, you can see the Mask Mask, like the actual thing or something resembling it?

I'd say that was more of a coincidence. But, the quality is low in that video too. I'll have to look next time I replay the game.

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I saw something that RESEMBLED Majora's Mask...but I do not think it was Majora's Mask. If it was, it was simply an easter egg or Nintendo screwing with our heads again. They so enjoy that. And as for the moon, it looks like a mere coincedence. This all reminds me of the Triforce quest in OoT. Us Zelda fans are quite the imaginative ones, aren't we? :)

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I never noticed this I think it looks kind of creepy looking at the prince like "Your my next Puppet". Well I would not say that was there by accident I think it might have been there to make you think that. Nice find whoever made this video. Or perhaps it might be the return of Kabora Gabora I still think its the mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom