• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tech Help Magnavox Odyssey Not Downloading Games

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Wolf Sage, the goal is to introduce people to a gem of first gen gaming. I did so in the context of a parody because I enjoy lacing my posts with humor. So, people click on this thread and get a good laugh while at the same time learning something about video game history even if they don't realize it. Obviously, you didn't get it. But now you know.

In fact this is a preliminary aspect of a series of tech threads I plan on making introducing people to the history video game consoles, not in parody form, that I hope will liven this sub-forum up a bit. Anytime you see me post a joke thread in this forum, you can be assured that it's job is to be informative, if slyly so. Making these threads about really old computers and consoles and the issues I'm having with them in 2014 just seems like an interesting way for me to go about introducing people to tech history.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Wolf Sage, the goal is to introduce people to a gem of first gen gaming. I did so in the context of a parody because I enjoy lacing my posts with humor. So, people click on this thread and get a good laugh while at the same time learning something about video game history even if they don't realize it. Obviously, you didn't get it. But now you know.

In fact this is a preliminary aspect of a series of tech threads I plan on making introducing people to the history video game consoles, not in parody form, that I hope will liven this sub-forum up a bit. Anytime you see me post a joke thread in this forum, you can be assured that it's job is to be informative, if slyly so. Making these threads about really old computers and consoles and the issues I'm having with them in 2014 just seems like an interesting way for me to go about introducing people to tech history.

You sure are a clever one.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
You sure are a clever one.

10800-cm1080004ff385ed98b81jpeg-UtTz.jpeg

Oh no, it's a great thread. I just didn't realize the context until I found out that you were the thread's composer (blame mobile). I read the title on the main page and instantly thought that it was some new member asking a serious question, and then I saw that it was just you and went, "Aw, I prepared a serious answer and everything." I then inferred from my interactions with you and your past posts that you probably wouldn't ask such a question seriously. I shouldn't have assumed, I guess.

lol Trust me, I'm no stranger to parodies and such; I've been watching a lot of The Daily Show with John Stewart on Comedy Central lately—easily one of my favorite shows since I started watching TV again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom