• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vote Tally
Heroine of Time(2): Kiddrangon, Pendio

Planeswalk Tally
Walk(5): Frozen Chosen, Kiddrangon, Repentance, Stitch, Mellow Ezlo

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch or Walk(2). Day ends on Friday the 6th at 11:59 PM EST

I am looking for a replacement for Heroine of Time

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I have not been getting notifications for this game. I thought it went inactive.

Vote walk

Vote pendio

You joined a lynch on an easy target. Will you keep your vote on her?

I barely get alerts or emails for this too. But I check every few hours if I can help it. And I always check it before I go to bed anyways.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hey guys! I get to do something!

Vote Tally
Heroine of Time(2): Kiddrangon, Pendio

Pendio (1): musicfan

Planeswalk Tally
Walk (6): Frozen Chosen, Kiddrangon, Repentance, Stitch, Mellow Ezlo, musicfan

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch or Walk

After waking up and finding one among their number dead, the Walkers tried to make sense of his death, before deciding that it was time to move on. They left Ravnica and arrived in the hub of the universe: Dominaria. They were able to capture and tame a few slivers, and then started to look for someone to blame. A few turned to Heroine of Time, who had been silent up until now. With little resistance, they focused their magic on her, and, in a Fire Blast, her body fell to the ground, burned and very much dead. They looked at her face, and saw that she was actually Ajani Goldmane, a White and Green plansewalker. Taking a break for the day, the Walkers went to find places to spend the night, and hoped that they would survive another night.

Night 2 Begins!
Send in all night actions to either me or LD by 4pm Pacific (7pm Eastern) on Monday, March 9th.

THE DEAD
Kingofhucklebery - Venser, a White/
Blue walker, lynched Day One
Go_Dark_Link - Sarkhan Vol, a
Red/Black walker, killed Night One
Heroine of Time - Ajani Goldman, a White/
Green walker, lynched Day Two

Last edited:

Libk

Night is over. I will slowly be writing the night scene in between customers. But to get the day going, David, Crus@der77x and Kiddrangon are dead.

David was Ob nixilis, a black planeswalker
Crus@der was Jace beleren, a blue walker
Kiddrangon was Freyalise, a green walker.

Go_Dark_Link is among The living again. He may post and vote.

Libk

Yes I'll get that. Again, I'm trying to do stuff inbetween customers at work. I'll send dwku a message

Wow, three dead.

So I was reading up on the dead characters, trying to make sense of it, and I have a theory.

First off, I think it's safe to say that David was allied with the mafia. Looking at his character page (here), it appears the Ob Nixilis was a plansewalker turned demon who went on some sort of rage fest. Given that description, I think ya, we can assume David was Mafia (or at least anti-town). So to whoever killed him, good job!

The character page for Jace Beleren is really vague and doesn't give a proper description of the character, so I'm going to go with the theory that Thar had some sort of reviver role for Dominaria, given Go_Dark_Link's revival, which would explain Thar's death (since revivers sometimes sacrifice themselves to bring somebody back into the game). Why did I pick Thar for that role? Because I have a different theory about Kiddragon.

I'm just going to assume that Kiddragon was killed by the mafia. With his extensive knowledge of the theme, I can see how the mafia might view him as a threat and would want to get rid of him.

Of course, this is all speculation, and without either a proper night scene and a lack of alignments revealed post-death, it's hard to be sure of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread