• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Walk

This plane seems somewhat pointless and we can't really use it to our advantage against the mafia. I figure that if somebody uses an ability of one of the planes, good or bad, we'll have something to go on to weed out who is town and who is mafia since it's still somewhat difficult to through the night scenes.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Planeswalk Tally
Walk(9): Repentance, Mellow Ezlo, Frozen Chosen, Johnny Sooshi, Kiddrangon, Blackkirby, Justac00lguy, musicfan, stitch
Stay(4): Pendio, Crus@der77x, Doc, scarfed

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch or Walk. Day ends on Friday the 6th at 11:59 PM EST

In case you were wondering, majority stay will cause the vote tally to reset and a planeswalk for day is used.

Gonna vote: Heroine of Time

Because I didn't see one single post from them. Now if I am mistaken, I'm sorry and will unvote.

But I would prefer to lynch someone who isn't here then someone else.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Pendio, thar, doc ,and scarfed giveing the fact that there could be other planes that could help us more are you still content on this netural plane?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm torn on the matter. Of course I want to venture into other planes and find one that could be more beneficial to us, but judging by the night scene, there isn't much risk here. We saw one NK, and they were possibly mafia. So if I had to guess I'd say a third party killer or big took them out, and without a mafia kill, this could severely limit their power.

But that's all assuming that GDL was mafia, which we still aren't sure about.

Lmao. Idk, first game of mafia. But I would say if he showed us the town/mafia part, it would be easier but in MTG, you can actually be on any side so...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Lmao. Idk, first game of mafia. But I would say if he showed us the town/mafia part, it would be easier but in MTG, you can actually be on any side so...
I think this is probably the most important part of this game. We need to know all the backstories of the planes walkers. I think Rep probably hot the nail on the head when he said the game isn't a simple color pallet. Because of that, back story and bios will be what tells us who's good and who's evil.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok so night one only really alluded to one action; possibly a vig or serial killer. It did say a couple of others were moving, but that's not much to look into. Judging by this though, it seems Mafia's kill might not be immune to planes, but instead, specific to one (pretty obvious lol).

I saw someone say we should stay on this plane, which I think is a really bad idea. One, the person who made the kill might not be Town friendly and even if they are, it's unbalancing to let one kill role rule the game. It will basically be like a game of minesweeper. Also, what if other Mafia members have roles active in this plane but they were not actually alluded to in the night scene?

Yes it is a risk walking to different planes, but that's what this theme is about. We need to figure out what planes are safe and what planes aren't. That way we can become more tactical about our movements later on in the game.

I'm walking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom