• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Unfortuntely, I'm pretty confident in the evidence I've received, so unless you put up a credible defense I can't imagine I'll be removing my vote. The only way I can possibly see you getting out of this is by claiming.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'll tell you why I didn't feel like claiming.

I'm the SK, maybe I've accidentally been to obvious about that before, I'm a bit surprised it hasn't been picked up.
I can both kill and am indeed investigation proof, investigations of me are randomized.

Why I didn't die? Because I freaking targeted you last night, Gummy >.> I was equally surprised after I received a probably similar message from Viral (if you have a killing ability you know what I am talking about).
Anyway, the bottom line is that you can indeed lynch me. However, as a player who can win with either side, it's not necessary either.

But I suppose the game is over for me here. I cannot really say or do more to save my live, and neither do I think you guys would be very keen to lol. So I suppose the rest of the discussion is up to you

kokirion

yeah why didn't you die? that's weird. Are you not BP?

Did someone protect you??? :/
doubt it. But what about you???
I mean, I wasn't planning on throwing it here in the group because why would I claim SK XD But I was equally surprised. I was almost thinking I hit the godfather, until you claimed yourself.

Maybe it then cancelled each other out?

Pen

The game is on!
Anyway, the bottom line is that you can indeed lynch me. However, as a player who can win with either side, it's not necessary either.

I am not so sure I trust this, knowing what role you have claimed. It seems just as common for the win condition of an SK to be that they have to be the last man standing, as it is for them to share the victory with the winning side should they survive to the end.

I also see this as being your last resort as a Mafia member. Trying to bargain your way out of a lynch. Your Janitor is dead, but all of the Mafiosi probably know what role DN had. Storm kept insisting that DN was the SK. Perhaps Storm told the truth. He is one of the few who would know after all. And now you are fake claiming SK to save yourself because you know that nobody can counter claim that since you are the only one of us who knows for a fact that the SK has already fallen. Of course this is all wild speculation. But I think it is definitely possible.

Pen

The game is on!
Right now I am indeed inclined to vote for Kirion, however, I still think there is a whole lot to be said, so I want to keep the day and the discussion going for as long a it can. Just making my opinion clear.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i actually theorized that dek:unu:t was the role you were softclaiming (can i be more obvious) and that's why i thought you were scum

but then i realized that's terrible logic lmfao

but yeah I was absolutely not BP. Both of us should have died. What a strange turnout. Maybe one of us got jailkept.

Half tempted to unvote but it's not really worth it tbh. That's strange I didn't think there would be a sk in this game.

kokirion

I also see this as being your last resort as a Mafia member. Trying to bargain your way out of a lynch. Your Janitor is dead, but all of the Mafiosi probably know what role DN had. Storm kept insisting that DN was the SK. Perhaps Storm told the truth. He is one of the few who would know after all. And now you are fake claiming SK to save yourself because you know that nobody can counter claim that since you are the only one of us who knows for a fact that the SK has already fallen. Of course this is all wild speculation. But I think it is definitely possible.
In my defense, though, if I were mafia I couldn't possibly have located the SK before the first night. At most it could have been a random shot, and in that case I would've expected that one of the remaining players right now truly has that role. It would be too risky to claim, because the chances of a counter-claim are far bigger than that DN would've been the SK.

Kirino

Tatakae
So both you (Koki) and LG are killing roles? And both of you targeted each other, along with the Mafia targeting someone? And you mean to tell me that somehow despite all of this nobody died last night?

Somebody's clearly lying.

Why did you two decide to go after each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom