• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You better have something stellar day 3
Unvote

Pen

The game is on!
I would recommend giving me one more night to act, however, I suppose I don't have much of a right to say that given my position right now.

You say you have a power that will come in handy tonight if you stay alive. Is that a power that the rest of us would be able to notice or is it more discrete than that?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Unvote

Interesting.

At the very least it seems our strategy is working.

We do are left with no one to potentially lynch today.
I'm about to go to bed. I'm considering whether it will be good to leave my vote on someone for the night. But I'm not sure, because I will have no opportunity to withdraw it if the situation changes. I might post again and add a vote in a few minutes.

Pen

The game is on!
It is more discreet, unless I hit the right target.

I would guess you have either a killing role or a protective role of some sort, seeing as those are typically the roles deciding the outcome of the night scenes. Of course there is a chance you are lying... I will keep my vote, if only because I cannot think of anything else to actually do right now.

Mido

Version 1
In that case, I feel it's best for you not to role claim outright at the start of Day 3 unless you hit scum or third party. It'd only hurt us for an important town role to be revealed early. If my hunch about your role is correct, you may still be targeted tonight.

I would agree with your last statement if your hunch is correct. Based on what you've said, I do not think we are considering the same role, but I will nonetheless consider your advice.

I would guess you have either a killing role or a protective role of some sort, seeing as those are typically the roles deciding the outcome of the night scenes. Of course there is a chance you are lying... I will keep my vote, if only because I cannot think of anything else to actually do right now.

Fair enough.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 2.3

Mido (1) - Pendio
No Votes Cast: Kokirion, A Link in Time, Jamie, Johnny Sooshi, Ver-go-a-go-go, Mido, PokaLink, LittleGumball, Storm, Toxic Snowman

Day 2 ends Monday, May 9th at 11:59pm EST
Post Quota Not Met: @PokaLink (3 more)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends Monday, 11:59pm EST.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Vote: PokaLink

A lynch of some kind is the best thing we can do moving forward, and even though PokaLink has not posted anything of substance thus far, we could get lucky and strike some inactive scum. I'm also fine with potentially lynching Vergo, but if he's going to be replaced, I think his replacement should at least have a chance to express his or her thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom