• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I was thinking... Since we all (at least the Townies) seem to posses more than just one power, do you people think it is likely for two (or more) players to both posses, say, a RB power for instans?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I was thinking... Since we all (at least the Townies) seem to posses more than just one power, do you people think it is likely for two (or more) players to both posses, say, a RB power for instans?
I don't think it's impossible for both town and scum to have the power but I doubt raj would give that power to two town. Have to admit it's hard as hell to read people when a janitor sweeps up Deku's corpse.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
The problem of our situation right now is that due to the janitor last night, and the low amount of activity in the game in general, we keep repeating day 1. If this goes on, and if this janitor ability will also be used on someone this night, I fear tomorrow too will be another day 1.

My suggestion is that we try to break this. If we don't we'll be done for before we know it.
If the mafia has 3 members, they only need to kill 5 more townies before they win the game. If today a townie will be lynched, and tonight one killed, they only need tomorrow and the day after to win. Furthermore, if one townie/third party gains a killing ability as well (assuming the current killer IS mafia) and hits wrong once, the mafia only needs to survive TOMORROW to win this game. Hence, if tomorrow becomes another repeat of day 1 it's over. They would solely need to manipulate everyone just enough to avoid getting lynched themselves.

We can't fix the janitor problem, but we do can fix the inactivity problem. So I suggest that for now we start punnishing inactivity. From what I've seen, the biggest inactives are Vergo, Toxic, Mido and Pokalink. To a lesser extend, Jamie and ALIT also fit the description.

If being inactive will get you lynched you will be forced to post more. This will increase the amount of discussions going on in this game, and so will only empower us.

And unless Pendio, Gumball petit and Johnny are scum mates together, there's probably some scum to be found in the inactive list anyway.

Vote: Mido

Sorry Mido, but I picked you this time. ALIT, Jamie and Toxic are at least looking like they "might" become more active, I'll reward that by letting them go for now (for as long as they stick to it). Pokalink is so inactive that I doubt he will even understand it may have consequences, and Vergo's sudden overall mafia inactivity makes me wonder if he is suddenly simply troubled at home. You are active enough on here to be capable of being more inactive, and so by deduction I will vote for you today.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Well, considering the powers you possess seem to be based on your Houses's name and theme, possibly? If there are two themes that could fit with roleblock, sure, two that could fit with cop, sure, etc.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
The problem of our situation right now is that due to the janitor last night, and the low amount of activity in the game in general, we keep repeating day 1. If this goes on, and if this janitor ability will also be used on someone this night, I fear tomorrow too will be another day 1.

My suggestion is that we try to break this. If we don't we'll be done for before we know it.
If the mafia has 3 members, they only need to kill 5 more townies before they win the game. If today a townie will be lynched, and tonight one killed, they only need tomorrow and the day after to win. Furthermore, if one townie/third party gains a killing ability as well (assuming the current killer IS mafia) and hits wrong once, the mafia only needs to survive TOMORROW to win this game. Hence, if tomorrow becomes another repeat of day 1 it's over. They would solely need to manipulate everyone just enough to avoid getting lynched themselves.

We can't fix the janitor problem, but we do can fix the inactivity problem. So I suggest that for now we start punnishing inactivity. From what I've seen, the biggest inactives are Vergo, Toxic, Mido and Pokalink. To a lesser extend, Jamie and ALIT also fit the description.

If being inactive will get you lynched you will be forced to post more. This will increase the amount of discussions going on in this game, and so will only empower us.

And unless Pendio, Gumball petit and Johnny are scum mates together, there's probably some scum to be found in the inactive list anyway.

Sorry Mido, but I picked you this time. ALIT, Jamie and Toxic are at least looking like they "might" become more active, I'll reward that by letting them go for now (for as long as they stick to it). Pokalink is so inactive that I doubt he will even understand it may have consequences, and Vergo's sudden overall mafia inactivity makes me wonder if he is suddenly simply troubled at home. You are active enough on here to be capable of being more inactive, and so by deduction I will vote for you today.
Sorry for the inactivity. I guess I'm good with voting Mido, if it will make Mido more active again. I don't want to be the next person on the chopping block, so I'll post a bit more. I even bookmarked both Mafia games I'm playing, so I can go to them at any time XD

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 2.2

Ver-go-a-go-go (1) - Storm
PokaLink (1) - LittleGumball
Mido (1) - Kokirion

No Votes Cast: Pendio, A Link in Time, Toxic Snowman, Jamie, Johnny Sooshi, Ver-go-a-go-go, Mido, PokaLink

Day 2 ends Monday, May 9th at 11:59pm EST

Post Quota Not Met: @Ver-go-a-go-go (3 more), @Jamie (1 more), @Mido (1 more), @PokaLink (3 more)

I've reduced the post per day to 3 minimum.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, considering the powers you possess seem to be based on your Houses's name and theme, possibly? If there are two themes that could fit with roleblock, sure, two that could fit with cop, sure, etc.

Yeah, I had the same thought. Although since there is such a small amount of players in the game, for each of the Town roles to have their own two unique powers would not be impossible. There were most likely not more then 10 Townies at the start of this game. If all of those had two unique abilities, that would make 20, which I think the game mod could have easily made. Chances are there were never that many Townies though, I am just exaggerating.

Of course, if there is a living player right now who possesses either a Tracker or a Courier ability, they would know that duplicates can exist. Naturally I am not asking for any role claims though! Anyway, I suppose this subject is not all too important right now.

More activity from all of the players would be tremendous! It would speed up discussion and help the Town enormously. In a sense I want to consider anyone who is not antive as scum since they do not help the Town to advance very much. It is especially important in games as small as this one. I agree with Kirion on that perhaps punishments might be necessary.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I suppose inactives should be dealt with, and if we came to this decision as a team
Unvote

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash

@Mido, we need you to be more active, or else you are going to be lynched. If you have a defense, we'd like to hear it. I don't particularly find you suspicious, but since we don't have much to go off of, you are the best to lynch right now.

Jamie

Don't hammer mido. See if he talks now.

Mido

Version 1
Given the fact that I've been playing like absolute trash these last few games, I would not mind being lynched it it helps clear the way; however, my modifiers may come in handy tonight for us, now if only they were in the hands of another player. Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset that the majority are moving towards my lynch, because I think kokirion's mentality is a fair one, even if the target is wrong. I'm just a tad upset with myself for not, as the kids these days say, 'gitting gud' at this.

I would recommend giving me one more night to act, however, I suppose I don't have much of a right to say that given my position right now.

As far as my thought right now, I'm more inclined to believe Jamie's innocence after his last post; hesitating my lynch.

Jamie

I'm inclined to believe Mido's innocence, I'm not going to vote for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom