• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Final Vote Tally 1.4

Malon (4) - Dekunut, Kokirion, Storm, Jamie

Dekunut
(1) - Mido
Storm (1) - Malon
PokaLink (1) - A Link in Time
LittleGumball (1) - Toxic Snowman
Toxic_Snowman (1) - Pendio

No Votes Cast: Ver-go-a-go-go, Johnny Sooshi, LittleGumball, PokaLink

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

After decades of debate, the champions of each of the great Houses decided to string up Malon. They decided something was always better than nothing.

"Any last words," the Moderator asked.

"None."

A beam of light came down from the Heavens onto Malon. He shone bright, and white for a moment, basking in its warmth before his skin started to blister red and he began to scream. He dropped to his knees, covering his face and the then suddenly the light was gone.

A charred, blackened body smouldered in front of the other champions, all grizzled with age now.

A green aura rose from Malon and flew to the Moderator, Viral Maze, who held his hand out for it. He examined it a moment and said, "No. Malon's House was not the one you were looking for."

"Who was he?" asked a Champion.

"The House of the Falcon. They were a lineage of great predators, and were once the messengers of the Gods, or so the old stories say. But fear not, it is still early. I will retire for a few decades, and return to carry on our work in earnest. The Land has lost a great lineage, but it may not be in vain."

With that, The Moderator vanished into a beam of light.

Alive:
Pendio
Dekunut
Storm
A Link in Time
Toxic Snowman
Jamie
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi
Ver-go-a-go-go
Mido
PokaLink

Dead
Malon - House of the Falcon - Town Tracker, Town Courier

Night 1 Begins!

2 Days to send me your night actions. Night 1 ends Wednesday Noon 12:00pm EST

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
re: pendio's post

great so rn my main concern is @Jamie and him voting without saying a single word (mostly because i don't know what to make of my other concerns ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

jame jump y r u doing that friendo
because im ****ing tired of people day 1 claiming, people need to know, if you claim day 1 without a REALLY good reason, you are being lynched. tired of it

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Decades past, and the People of the Land grew older and older. The Houses continued to fight each other in the absence of The Moderator. Blood was shed during these long years.

When hope seemed to be gone, Viral Maze returned.

"I hope this break served you all well. I ask for the great Houses to send another Champion. They will retain the codename of their ancestor," he said.

As the Champions returned, they noticed one was missing.

"The House of... of... hmm... There is a lineage missing. Curious."

Viral Maze left for a few hours before returning with a grim look on his face.

"The House that is missing has been stricken from the records. All it's heirs are defeated and killed, and no evidence can be found. Their Champion, Dekunut, has been killed as well. Not only was Dekunut and his kin killed, but it seems that someone has gone through great lengths to erase all information about them. I do not know their allegiance..."

Alive:
Pendio
Storm
A Link in Time
Toxic Snowman
Jamie
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi
Ver-go-a-go-go
Mido
PokaLink

Dead
Malon - House of the Falcon - Town Tracker, Town Courier
Dekunut - ???

Day 2 Begins!

Day 2 ends Monday May 9th, midnight at 11:59pm EST.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Looks like mafia has a Janitor, or maybe that's a Serial Killer add-on. Either way I'm assuming someone non-town has a secondary (or possibly even primary) ability.

Vote: Storm

Idk what Courier ability could be but it may be something like an Oracle ability (mod communication) and I'm going to leave my vote here while i reread the mass idiocy of day 1 with a little more clarity.

Pen

The game is on!
Damn. The Mafia is covering up their traces it seems. This makes it extremely difficult for us to discuss about DN's role. At the very least though I suppose it makes sense to assume DN was with the Town.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"The House that is missing has been stricken from the records. All it's heirs are defeated and killed, and no evidence can be found. Their Champion, Dekunut, has been killed as well. Not only was Dekunut and his kin killed, but it seems that someone has gone through great lengths to erase all information about them. I do not know their allegiance..."

Looks like mafia has a Janitor, or maybe that's a Serial Killer add-on. Either way I'm assuming someone non-town has a secondary (or possibly even primary) ability.

Definitely a janitor.

Idk what Courier ability could be but it may be something like an Oracle ability (mod communication) and I'm going to leave my vote here while i reread the mass idiocy of day 1 with a little more clarity.

They can write a note to someone, give it to the mod, and the mod delivers it.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
You're right, this definitely seems like the work of a janitor. You do make a good point, though. Normally I'd say a janitor is almost exclusively a mafia role, but especially because of this "evolving role" system that Viral introduced, I don't think it's impossible either that this janitor is third party. I also think it's likely that we have third party since Viral highlighted so specifically the three alignments in his opening post.
Because a janitor is rarely town, and still more likely to be mafia than third party, I think Dekunut is probably town, but yeah, keeping the possibility of a third party janitor in mind, it's also not impossible that he IS scum.

Anyway, Dekunut is somewhat of a strange kill. I wonder why he got targeted.

Damn. The Mafia is covering up their traces it seems. This makes it extremely difficult for us to discuss about DN's role.
I wonder, it would make sense if the mafia would know Deku's role. Otherwise, why bother using a janitor ability.. I mean most people will assume he's town regardless of whether his identity is revealed or not, so wouldn't the mafia also like to know WHO they shot?

Viral. I'm not sure if this info is classified, if so, my apologies, but if there would hypothetically be a janitor ability in this game, would the person making the shot do get to know the identity of his/her target himself?

Because if he/she knows it makes sense to use the janitor, otherwise I'd say it's rather pointless.

Well I don't see why a vigilante could or would cover up whoever they killed that's kind of the point of a vig
Exactly, this is not a vigilante.

Vote: Storm
Do you think he had any connection to Dekunut or something?

Pen

The game is on!
I wonder, it would make sense if the mafia would know Deku's role. Otherwise, why bother using a janitor ability.. I mean most people will assume he's town regardless of whether his identity is revealed or not, so wouldn't the mafia also like to know WHO they shot?

I do not see how the Mafia (or whoever the killer is) could have known DN's role before they performed the kill on him. Using a Janitor ability could be a smart move on the Mafia's part this early on because it gives the game a very slow start, which obviously is bad for the discussion and for the Town. Then there is also the possibility that whoever killed DN has a passive Janitor ability in addition to the kill (maybe it has a certain percentual chance of triggering), in which case they did not have a choice of covering it up or not. I am just theorizing here though.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Viral. I'm not sure if this info is classified, if so, my apologies, but if there would hypothetically be a janitor ability in this game, would the person making the shot do get to know the identity of his/her target himself?

Can't say. I think the wiki at Mafiascum would say janitors usually learn that player's role, so take from that what you will. But then again, I'm me and this game is not a standard one, so take from that what you will.

teehee____george_by_snape_potionsmaster-d32absd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom