• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was operating on the incorrect assumption that I had been targeted by the town cop. Instead, it was a mafia role cop. I only came to the realization that Toxic was scum after Storm flipped. The mafia played it really well with their fake claims. I guess I shouldn't have gone so hard after LG because it only resulted in my death. :P GG

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
na you didn't die because you suspected me, you died bc i thought you were scum. i realized i was wrong halfway through the following day and i was like "please let me somehow miss this kill" while waiting desperately for the slow modifier to kick in after the lynch

na you didn't die because you suspected me, you died bc i thought you were scum. i realized i was wrong halfway through the following day and i was like "please let me somehow miss this kill" while waiting desperately for the slow modifier to kick in after the lynch

This might be a bit of a WIFOM statement, but I was under the impression that you suspected me because I was arguing with you so much. So what exactly came off as scummy to you? I assume that asking the cop to investigate me made you think I might be the Godfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom