• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Keep your eyes all you want. I am not letting my guard down. Besides, nobody else is acting overly suspicious except THP, but I still think you are scum. Posts like the previous one ,trying to sound like a townie. And only defending after my posts.

Vote: Master Kokiri 9 (still)

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I've noticed enemytracker has been working hard to find how who the killer is. Is he trying to cover himself? I'm very suspicous.

Vote: Enemy Tracker(splitting enemy and tracker was always how it was)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Keep your eyes all you want. I am not letting my guard down. Besides, nobody else is acting overly suspicious except THP, but I still think you are scum. Posts like the previous one ,trying to sound like a townie. And only defending after my posts.

Vote: Master Kokiri 9 (still)

You see, the reason defense from me was rare was because there wasn't much of anything to defend from. After all, why defend from something that isn't even a threat or there?

Why would a chaos starter want to be a murderer? He gets everyone on edge and then all suspicion is thrown onto him. No, it's peacemakers like you and Ikana. I've got my eye on you both .

[link]http://www.citysnaps.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/My-Eye.jpg[/link]

This is Charge's accusation of me from page 3.

Peace maker? Moi? What did I say to imply that? I am simply trying to solve this mystery and make sure the Mafia and Serial Killer die. You and Vergo are acting suspicious. Throwing suspicion onto one another without a care in the world.

This is my defense as well as a bit of my own thoughts thrown in there.

Anyways, by insisting to lynch me based upon the false grounds of, and I quote, "I never defend myself", you only make yourself look suspicious in the process.

However, you don't have my vote quite yet. I still think Ikana should be our main concern at the moment.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
By the way, I am betting that we have not much more the ten more hours more before Axle end the Second day, so make up you minds and vote!

I'm sorry I haven't been very active in this thread, I've been a bit too careful and skittish about lynching, I wanted to be more certain before I passed any judgment. That is the main reason I skipped out on voting on the first day. But in this game that is almost impossible. Unless you are the scum, then it's easy pickings... :( It's a brutal game. Axle gave me that advice. So from now on I am going to be a little more reckless, and dive right in. Can't play if I am too afraid to make mistakes!

I am uncomfortable with the fact that Charge wont defend himself at all, I know that defending yourself can get you killed, but he seems dismissive of suspicion placed on him. Like it means nothing, and he knows better. It is, how would I say? Almost disarming and creates doubt. At least for me. I find that suspicious. I am going to keep an eye on you.

However I'm going to Vote: K4KING

While there is a chance you are not scum or the killer, you are my best bet. Going with how Xinnamin was Townie, I am betting that someone who is more quiet is more likely scum. You voted for Durion as well who was nightkilled right after. But apologies if you are truly a Townie.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Looks like my death is nearing, Well, I can't stop that. Hit me with what ya got! (I can finally stop going here just to check the new posts.)

Call me scum, killer, townie or whatever, just vote and be done with it. I admire all your deductions, but be sure that you are making the right choice.

And let me change my vote:

Unvote: Master Kokiri 9
Vote: Enemy tracker

reason: My gut is telling me this, I follow my intuition/gut/ideas/whatever-it-is-called.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Aw... you making me feel even less confident on voting for you King T_T I am better we have two more hours before the 2ed Day ends. Right now it looks like we have a three or four way tie with the votes. Axle is not going to like that... if no one unevens it I'm going to have to help out... Charge you might be dieing today..

-if I read it right:
Vote: Master Kokiri 9 -- Meego7
vote for who I have been most suspicious of all along. Master Kokiri 9 -- Ark (if this gets counted)

My vote: Meego 7 -- Enemytracker
Vote: THP -- Zack

Vote: ChargewithSword -- THP
Vote: ChargewithSword -- Epwna

Vote: K4KING -- Keyshe
Vote: K4KING -- Kokiri9

Vote: Enemy tracker -- King
Vote: Enemy Tracker -- Jetter

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

EBWODP: am better= am betting and 2ed Day ends=Day 2 ends :mad: Damn typos!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I honestly am lost in this surrounding suspicion. However, ever since I had taken my eyes off THP, K4 has begun to catch my eye. I really don't like doing this but to be honest, K4KING is making himself very suspicious. Even when he says he wouldn't defend himself he says it wrong and ends up making himself sound more suspicious than he should be. To be honest, I don't want to do this but K4 is being really sketchy.

Vote: K4KING

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Well that fixes things, unless someone runs in here and messes things up...

I am curious what you are confused about Charge. As I understand the main reason you are so suspicious is that you have been playing aggressively (that can be very suspicious), to me for the most part you have been very thoughtful with you analysis though. But you have also said a few very odd things, like stating that the scum would not be starting chaos, but peace keepers. I am sure that could be true, but all so being chaos instigators is some thing they'd do too. There is also that you seem to act like there is no ground for people to be suspicious of you. For I can see why you are to others, and if I was in your place I could see why I'd be too. The more you dodge around it, the more you look suspicious to me.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

With that in mind... PJDEP defends you and I could almost say that him pushing for Xinnamins lynching, looks as if to get suspicion off of you of to side track us.. Vergo joined in on that too.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
With that in mind... PJDEP defends you and I could almost say that him pushing for Xinnamins lynching, looks as if to get suspicion off of you of to side track us.. Vergo joined in on that too.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Well that fixes things, unless someone runs in here and messes things up...

I am curious what you are confused about Charge. As I understand the main reason you are so suspicious is that you have been playing aggressively (that can be very suspicious), to me for the most part you have been very thoughtful with you analysis though. But you have also said a few very odd things, like stating that the scum would not be starting chaos, but peace keepers. I am sure that could be true, but all so being chaos instigators is some thing they'd do too. There is also that you seem to act like there is no ground for people to be suspicious of you. For I can see why you are to others, and if I was in your place I could see why I'd be too. The more you dodge around it, the more you look suspicious to me.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Huh? I've actually never denied the boat loads of evidence against me. It's just so in your face that it is nearly impossible to defend myself against it so I am just hoping that people get off track once I am lynched by the townies or the mob.

Aslo about my ideas on chaos and peace keepers. Chaos instigators would be much more open when it comes to the idea of being Mafia which is why I considered THP Mafia in the first place. Since Ikana hasn't been participating either I can't really make more evidence against him.

Also, I guess you could say that I'm confused because I really lost all my evidence on THP since she seemed more ignorant than mob worthy. I really lost track afterwards.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I know you've have not out right denied the evidence against you, but you have said you were confused and didn't try at all to give people any confidence in you.
That isn't very good for your fellow townies. By not defending yourself and trying to direct you team to the real scum, you aren't helping out. You might be lynched but your team would learn from their mistakes and maybe win the game. If the townies win, even the wrongfully lynched townies win too. Wouldn't be better to defend yourself and be trying to find the scum?

If that isn't what you want to do, that really makes you look like scum caught in a spotlight. Or townie who doesn't care if his team wins.

Believe me, I'm ready to throw Charge off the edge as well. I said at the dawn of day 2 that THP and Charge were the ones I was gunning for: I'm nearly positive that both of them are mafia. But with K4's new emergence as a potential serial killer, I'm not sure which one to prioritize. Do I go for either Charge or THP, who are the top suspects right now? Or do I go for K4, who could be the serial killer who is much more dangerous than any mafia member.

Vote: TreeHuggerPanda

I'm truly sorry if you're a townie.

Charge, you're next.

K4 has convinced me to stay away from him.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I havent really been too active in the game, mainly cause I don't want to read through 7 or 8 pages of lengthy discussions.

But i'm just going to vote for who I have been most suspicious of all along. Master Kokiri 9.

You've been playing it really cool, but I have reason to suspect you anyway. It seems odd that instead of defending yourself, you have been trying to bring down others. Very odd.

Well... if you don't get get involved with the conversations and read you can't find out who is the most suspicious of being scum. Kokiri 9 for the most part has done decent analysis, from my point of view. So yes he may be scum, but far from just trying to bring down others. He has also done fairly well on defending himself too. While I don't want to place suspicion on you so soon since you haven't posted much. I do find it rather odd to target Kokiri 9, almost like you are rallying us against him, scum like. =\

Austin

Austin
This may seem odd, but I think I'm going to abstain from voting this round. I don't feel too sure about anyone and don't want to mistakenly throw someone to the wolves. Plus, it's not as if there is a limited amount of votes being cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom