• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Ugh, I think Meego's scum or even the killer! Why? You were trying to be goody goody and Durion was defending you, which he might also be in the mafia or the killer (IDK why if he's the killer)

IGMEOY, Meego and Durion

DURION'S DEAD LOL. That's all I have to say.

Austin

Austin
Okay, complicated analysis coming up. Anyone looking above can see that TreeHuggerPanda mistakenly believed that Durion was still alive. I'm convinced that Durion was killed on Mafia orders (although the Vigilante targeted him as well), so it casts doubt on THP alleged Mafia connections if she isn't even aware of who they killed. HOWEVER, directly after the night's deaths were announced, THP made statement expressing her grief. One would think that she'd actually read and know the stories if she was intending to make such a statement. It's possible that she quickly thought she'd drop Durion's name to make people think she was innocent.

You all can draw your own conclusions, obviously, but I'm inclined to believe that she's a townie based on what I said above. She probably didn't read through the death depicitons too carefully and had a memory lapse, which would be unusual if she was part of the decision making process behind Durion's demise. I don't think she made the mistake on purpose because (no offense), it seems too planned-out, which I haven't really seen her do at this point in time.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I might have to agree with PJDEP in this situation. TreeHugger seems to be more ignorant of these things rather than guilty. I can't really say she is a Mafia member now but she is still "somewhat suspicious". Right now I'd say that the closest person to being suspicious is nobody. I have yet to see everyone react to these deaths and so far, no one is really being that "suspicious."

PJDEP is very vigillant and often conducts heavy amount of research on those he believes to be guilty or non guilty. He doesn't seem to try and throw people off himself but insteads, just falls to defending himself.

Vergo has not been suspicious thus far as he has been too quirky and normal at the same time.

Master Kokiri 9 is not doing much other than accusing people, but he doesn't even defend himself as much as most others so I can't really say.

Honestly, the most suspicious people are THP and Zack mostly because of how they post. Zack is posting very little, and when he does post he doesn't contribute much too the investigation. THP has been sketchy thus far, but her ignorance has pretty much thrown me off the majority of the trail.

I can't really say....

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
WEll, I think THP is most likely a Townie. After all, if she was Mafia, then why would she forget who she decided to nightkill? However, it is possible that she decided to play dumb in order to throw us off. Just throwing that possibility out there. IGMEOY: TreHuggerPanda.

Also, I think zack125 is the most suspicious. He rarely posts and even when he does, he doesn't contribute to the investigation. He just says stuff like "That's exactly what the Mafia want" or "It'll be easier to find the Mafia now". On top of that, he suspected me because I changed my vote. That's a perfectly natural thing to do in a Mafia game, and really by that logic everybody is scum. :lol:

And in response to Charge's analysis of me, I just want to throw it out that the reason I haven't been defending myself is because there hasn't been any accusations. Just groundless accusations because "I was suspicious" or "I changed my vote". Little to no evidence, and even when there is evidence it's not enough to cast a vote. It's like casting a vote for Charge early in the game just because of his banter with Vergo. That's not good enough evidence to vote for him after all.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

EBWODP

I accidentally pressed the enter button and it sent the post.

Anyways, that's the same case with everybody's accusations on me. It doesn't harm me too much and only makes the accusor more suspicious.

Also, I think zack125 is the most suspicious. He rarely posts and even when he does, he doesn't contribute to the investigation. He just says stuff like "That's exactly what the Mafia want" or "It'll be easier to find the Mafia now". On top of that, he suspected me because I changed my vote. That's a perfectly natural thing to do in a Mafia game, and really by that logic everybody is scum. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

If I recall, you're the one who wanted me to stay of this topic if I didn't help the investigation. So now you're suspecting me because I'm doing exactly that. Before suspecting anyone who hasn't posted a lot, maybe you should suspect the ones who hasn't even posted yet.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
If I recall, you're the one who wanted me to stay of this topic if I didn't help the investigation. So now you're suspecting me because I'm doing exactly that. Before suspecting anyone who hasn't posted a lot, maybe you should suspect the ones who hasn't even posted yet.

Well actually that was more of a metaphor than anything else. I guess I should've been a little more clear with that.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, well, well. THP, are you bluffing?! My, my this is interesting. Okay Kokiri, IGMEOY and as for Zack....you seem very suspicious.

Austin

Austin
I don't need to hear anymore from those who have posted recently. My suspicions are only growing stronger towards the three I called out in my first post of day two.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, well, well. THP, are you bluffing?! My, my this is interesting. Okay Kokiri, IGMEOY and as for Zack....you seem very suspicious.

What? Why do you insist on suspecting me? I can understand your suspicion of zack, but your suspicion of myself in addition to Durion when he was alive makes me feel you are definately scum.

Proofless suspicion will only get you lynched, Meego and you should know that by now. You were lucky we didn't vote for you then, but you're severly pushing your luck. In fact, your luck has just run out as far as I'm concerned. You keep suspecting people who have little to no evidence against them.

You haven't posted much, and even then you were throwing pointless fire around. Be you a Mason, I'm incredibly sorry, but then again a Mason would know that Durion was indeed a Townie so that leaves only one possibility of your role, aside from an extremely inexperienced Townie. Scum.

However, I believe it's too early in the day to be calling you out quite yet, so... yeah.

FoS: Meego7

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
EBWODP

Okay, now that I went over Durion's death again, I realized something. Meego suspected Durion and then Durion was targeted by what seemed to be the Vigilante.

It may be possible that Meego and the Vigilante are one and the same, but then again an average Vigilante would be more careful about who they target for fear of killing an innocent Townie like what happened last night.

I'm not entirely sure of Meego being the Vigilante, seeing as it was really a blind guess on Meego's part in suspecting Durion, but still it may be possible.

I'm not sure of what to do concerning Meego, but I'm pretty sure she's either scum or the Vigilante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom