• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Vote: Master kokiri 9
You seem over suspicious and I will be watching more of your posts.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Vote: Master kokiri 9
You seem over suspicious and I will be watching more of your posts.

Why is it that people are voting for me? And why exactly do I seem over suspicious? I request an actual answer. And seriously, even if I was suspicious, I could understand a FoS by why a vote under only the grounds of "you were suspicious"?

FoS: Meego7

Anyways, I've analyzed LTP a little more and I have to say that I agree with Pandy that he's likely to be scum.

Unvote: Xinnamin
Vote: Link to Present

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So with the deadline approaching, can we get a vote tally Axel?

Bolded it so you'd notice in case your skimming <_<

Epwna

The epic turnip king
You know what, I'll go with my first vote. I have even suspicions between the two people, but as I said, original vote.
Unvote: Xinnamin
Vote: Link to Present

It had begun to rain in the town. Night was soon to fall. The townsfolk were in the middle of their final discussions about who to lynch and Link to Present was out for a stroll to think about his new suspicions. He decided to jog, foolishly, and slipped on the wet ground. Falling over and continuing to slide along the slick ground, he fell into a sewer grate, broken open. Unable to swim, he began to drown in the especially foul smelling water. He managed to grab a hold on the side of the sewer, and proceeded to start calling for help, hoping he could be heard among the rain and rushing sewer water. Unfortunately, he felt something brush against his leg. He tried to stay quiet but was quickly eaten by an alligator.

The townsfolk finally heard his screaming as he was being devoured, but couldn't get there in time to save him. They decided to take this opportunity to search his house and confirm if he was innocent or not. To their sadness, he was an innocent townie caught in a horrible accident.

Link to Present (modkilled for editing) - Townie

------------------

(Current Tally)

ChargewithSword: 2 (Viral Maze - @lex MM)

Ikana: 1 (ChargewithSword)

Durion: 1 (K4KING)

Xinnamin: 1 (PJDEP)

Master Kokiri 9: 2 (link to present - Meego7)

All votes for Link to Present (by TreeHuggerPanda, Master Kokiri 9, and Epwna) have been automatically unvoted now since he's dead. ;)

Day ends tomorrow. Better finish up your voting.

Austin

Austin
I feel like a bit of a politician in saying this, but with the day ending tomorrow I'd like to remind everyone how I still think Xinnamin is the greatest threat here. Particularly those who have had their votes reversed by the tragic death of a Link to the Present. I invite everyone to read my huge gigantic post about two pages back.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Great... 16 townies, and 7 scum now...
The likely-hood of killing two townies on the first day are very high...

Link to the Present was neither a masons nor a mafia... as I was thinking... I am very indecisive right now... Thanks PJDEP I will take another look at your post, maybe it will help make up my mind.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
PJDEP, that post right there reeks of potential scum behavior. First off, you're redirecting everyone's attention trying to get them to agree with you to gang up on me. Given that the mafia are outnumbered and would therefore benefit greatly from mob cooperation, that right there seems just like the kind of thing a mafia member would pull. Also, it feels like you're taking advantage of a modkill to target individuals who already suspected me, making it that much more likely that your plan will succeed; and given your ability of analysis I wouldn't put it past you to milk this kind of opportunity for all it's worth with the vigor of a mafia member. Don't think I'm pointing this out just because I'm the one under attack; that post was just so strikingly scummy I had to point it out.

At any rate, with the day nearly over I think it's time I place my vote. Looking back through the thread and tracking the posts of several individual members, the most suspicious individual to me is zach125. He had a lot of rather pointless posts in the earlier stages, quite a few also had a tone of inducing confusion. At one point he even complements all the random FoSing going on. For a while he also carried on an argument with Viral and MK9 where his self defense seemed to be more aggravated than logical, which is rather suspicious to me. So...

Vote: zack125

Austin

Austin
PJDEP, that post right there reeks of potential scum behavior. First off, you're redirecting everyone's attention trying to get them to agree with you to gang up on me. Given that the mafia are outnumbered and would therefore benefit greatly from mob cooperation, that right there seems just like the kind of thing a mafia member would pull. Also, it feels like you're taking advantage of a modkill to target individuals who already suspected me, making it that much more likely that your plan will succeed; and given your ability of analysis I wouldn't put it past you to milk this kind of opportunity for all it's worth with the vigor of a mafia member. Don't think I'm pointing this out just because I'm the one under attack; that post was just so strikingly scummy I had to point it out.
Respectfully, I disagree. It isn't unusual at all for me to try and rally people to my cause, as I truly believe that you're part of the mafia. I'm not really redirecting anyone's attention as no one seems to be focusing right now anyway. It was a simple reminder, nothing more. One day of voting left and several individuals had their votes reversed. True, I am taking advantage of the situation but one doesn't have to be scum to see a good oppurtunity. I can only conclude that you're worried or that you're trying to use the mob of individuals here who cast their votes the moment the word "scum" is thrown.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

EBWODP
Also, I find your accusation a tad odd. I haven't seen zack125 post very often, and if he has it obviously hasn't been impressive enough to remain in my memory. I'm not totally invalidating your vote there, but I'd just like to point out the possibility that you're purposely choosing to vote for a benign candidate in order to avoid the backlash you'd recieve if you were voting for someone more popular/threatening.

Austin

Austin
EBWODP
Also, I find your accusation a tad odd. I haven't seen zack125 post very often, and if he has it obviously hasn't been impressive enough to remain in my memory. I'm not totally invalidating your vote there, but I'd just like to point out the possibility that you're purposely choosing to vote for a benign candidate in order to avoid the backlash you'd recieve if you were voting for someone more popular/threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom