• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I was trying to say is that you're only making yourself look suspicious by defending those who are already under reasonable suspicion. Also, I'm not trying to say that your own suspicions aren't good if I understand what you meant, not at all in fact. However, we must take into consideration PJDEP's accusations early in the first day. His earlier accusations were very quick and sloppy. After all, he suspected me and THP from our first posts alone, in which we were completely unsuspicious. That made him look suspicious, and potentially being scum, he could've tried to clean up his act, a little too late if you ask me but still.

Another thing, while I'm not the first to mention your defenses of certain people, I'm the first to elaborate on them. There's a difference between the two, you know.

As far as I know, no on in this thread has directly accused Meego, never mind with good reason, so I'm not jumping to the defense of someone who has reasonably suspicion on them as far as this thread is concerned. I'm just stating my opinion on what position I believe she holds. Do you think if we were both Mafia that we'd go to the lengths of having my defend her, to have her turn around and state that's she's suspicious of me? It get's the Mafia no where.

PDJEP also cleared up the mess about his early accusations that lacked evidence earlier in the thread to.

You being the so called first to elaborate doesn't mean anything, where I'm concerned, that was Xinnamin. That's irrelevant anyway though.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Crap. I had completely forgotten that Axle verified that PJDEP simply didn't read the rules thoroughly enough. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, and I'm sorry I gave you that unnecessary suspicion.

And yeah, it was my bad for putting Meego into the mix. But, at least you guys straightened me out. For that, I thank you... but should either of you be scum, I'll make sure to expose you for the scummy scoundrels you are.

Austin

Austin
Crap. I had completely forgotten that Axle verified that PJDEP simply didn't read the rules thoroughly enough. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, and I'm sorry I gave you that unnecessary suspicion.

And yeah, it was my bad for putting Meego into the mix. But, at least you guys straightened me out. For that, I thank you... but should either of you be scum, I'll make sure to expose you for the scummy scoundrels you are.

No hard feelings :)

.....And I'll do the same.

(Vote Tally)

ChargewithSword: 2 (Viral Maze, Master Kokiri 9)

zack125: 1 (Master Kokiri 9)

Link to Present: 1 (Epwna)

Still a while before the Day period is over. ;) Day ends Monday, June 7th. Takes 13 votes to get a majority lynch.

Remember, you have to type "Vote: USERNAME" to vote, and can retract your vote with "Unvote: USERNAME" (as long as a majority vote hasn't been reached).

Good things, I hope XP
Nothing but. Don't worry. :xd:

Austin

Austin
Brief question to either Viral or Axle; is there a disadvantage to casting your vote early?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Well I suppose from recent compilations that I am choosing Ikana. Epwna was my other choice but to be honest, I am confused on what the heck is going on around here. Oh well, if I am killed then perhaps I can figure out what the heck was going on.

Vote: Ikana

Brief question to either Viral or Axle; is there a disadvantage to casting your vote early?
Depends. You can retract your vote any time as long as a majority vote has not been reached, but some people might read into your voting and cast suspicion on you. ;)

It's up to you to judge how and when. I usually vote pretty early so meh.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
(Vote Tally)

ChargewithSword: 2 (Viral Maze, Master Kokiri 9)

zack125: 1 (Master Kokiri 9)

Link to Present: 1 (Epwna)

Still a while before the Day period is over. ;) Day ends Monday, June 7th. Takes 13 votes to get a majority lynch.

Remember, you have to type "Vote: USERNAME" to vote, and can retract your vote with "Unvote: USERNAME" (as long as a majority vote hasn't been reached).

Nothing but. Don't worry. :xd:

Hold your horses Axle. I may have forgotten, but can you specify exactly when I voted for ChargewithSword?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay, upon further examination, zack125 is the lesser of two evils while Charge is the one we should focus on. After all, he suspected Vergo for a very wrong reason (the atmosphere) and he also called out the peacekeepers saying that they are actually more likely to be the scum.

Unvote: zack125
Vote: ChargewithSword

Sorry to be making you change the vote tally so much Axle.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

EDWODP

I take back my comment on him calling out the peacekeepers. Just disregard it.

It would seem that the game has taken quite a turn, from the one sentence mess-arounds I was seeing to now actual thinking and putting pieces together, which is excellent.
I'm really not 100% convinced that anyone might be the mafia yet, nor am I even convinced enough to turn my first FoS. But here's who I don't think it could be:

Master Kokiri 9: He just seemed way too active and excited from the start, telling me he had absolutely no intention of laying low. I mean really, he has THE FIRST post in the thread, calling out the mafia himself like I'd expect anyone who was excited for the game would do. He also seems way too "in-the-game" for me to think he's truly trying to manipulate anyone at all.

Viral Maze: I can definitely tell he's a long time veteran at this when compared to most all of us. If he's a mafia and trying his best to hide it, he's completely succeeded in my eyes, seeing as I have next to no suspicion. He seems to put way too much thought into everything, pulling the first vote (and with logical reasons too). But seeing as I know how to read Charge a lot deeper than most, doubt is starting to creep in as far as that vote is concerned, making me wonder if he's just wrapping up his theories in a pretty box and bow to pass right through us. But as of right now, he's low on the list.

PJDEP: A lot like Master Kokiri - Brand new to the game, got picked as the common townie, and jumped in as soon as possible to join in the fun because he had nothing to hide. He would have been like Xinnamin more in the way that'd he stay out of the huge picture and just post sly little comments taunting everyone else if this was his first go and he was a mafia.

Durion: THIS COULD CHANGE IN A HEARTBEAT You seem a lot like Viral in the way that you seem to do too much thinking in the right direction to truly care about the mafia. I agree with the vast majority of your thinking too, besides still suspecting me, which I've yet to get a cold-hard reason for doing so anyway. You're probably the closest I'm at to 100% townie as far as suspecting goes, but you're one of those guys who loves to back stab with Earthquake, so you could go at anytime in my book.

And then there's the guys who've gotten on and posted one sentence that included an accusation at someone for no good reason. I just see these as the in-experienced townies who still don't really know what they're doing.

As far as mafia goes so far...... TreeHuggerPanda and Xinnamin stick out most to me. TreeHugger just because she's contradicted herself SO MANY times, and Xinnamin because her first post just screamed mafia to me, even through she's doing her best to cover it all up now.

So yeah, my first FoS:
Xinnamin
TreeHuggerPanda

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I see people are getting to the vote already... I suppose I should read over things again and make some solid decisions then...

I don't really see all suspicion mostly laid Charge, I mean at least he thought through his FOSs.. (other then Vergo's...) He didn't really FOS any more then Kokiri 9 and PJDEP.. or am I missing something?

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Not to say I don't have suspicion on Charge myself, but I can't say that it's really more then others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom