• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
To be honest, I noticed after I pointed the FoS at him that my evidence was technically against the rules, as it was something I observed outside of this thread, and was likely a mistake. Mah bee.
Convenient, but hey, at least I voted for CwS, not you, right? :P
But if CwS flips scum, that doesn't bode to well for you at all...

Austin

Austin
So basically, you conveniently "forgot" that it is illegal to use observations made outside the thread as evidence? BURN HIM! BURN HIM! Naw, I'm just kidding. But still, that was pretty suspicious.

I fail to see how that's suspicious. I didn't read the rules thoroughly enough the first time around, but later I reread them and discovered some things that I had missed. One of them was the fact that observations from outside the thread couldn't be used as evidence (the other was that I couldn't edit my posts, which I actually PMed Axle an apology for, if you need proof so badly.), and between my two readings of the rules I posted my initial FoS-es. Make sense?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I fail to see how that's suspicious. I didn't read the rules thoroughly enough the first time around, but later I reread them and discovered some things that I had missed. One of them was the fact that observations from outside the thread couldn't be used as evidence (the other was that I couldn't edit my posts, which I actually PMed Axle an apology for, if you need proof so badly.), and between my two readings of the rules I posted my initial FoS-es. Make sense?

It's suspicious because I was under the assumption that you knew all the rules well. And unless Axle posts a copy of that PM, I won't believe that story. Still, benefit of the doubt and I'll let it slide... for now. IGMEOY, PJDEP.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
EBWODP

Hey, why is everyone accusing me for being innocent? I'm just like that...

The reason, my furry environmentalist-ey little friend, is because suspicion is one everybody until the fat lady sings her chorus for the Serial Killer and all the Mafia. If you try too hard to look inconspicous, you merely end up drawing more suspicion to yourself.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The Mafia has done one thing right. They've created confusion among each us.
Nope. Its post like yours that don't help the town. Fear-mongering, and not helping out the situation at all with meaningful posts...

If each and every townie uses logical reasoning to deduce and plan their moves, then we should have no problem.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Nope. Its post like yours that don't help the town. Fear-mongering, and not helping out the situation at all with meaningful posts...

If each and every townie uses logical reasoning to deduce and plan their moves, then we should have no problem.

No, they haven't. So far, my mind is perfectly clear. But it's posts like the one I'm quoting that make people suspicious. Tell me, what exactly have you done to help the investigation?

lolcopypaste
[30 characterssssss]

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Aright, Im going to toss a question at you Zack, that is if MK9 was talking to Link to Present, rather than you.

Who do you think is the most scummy, and why?

Gogogogogogogo!

Aright, Im going to toss a question at you Zack, that is if MK9 was talking to Link to Present, rather than you.

Who do you think is the most scummy, and why?

Gogogogogogogo!

My FoS goes to other people who always points their FoS at others, which include Master Kokiri 9 and PJDEP. I know we are not supposed to trust each other but how many times must you do it in a single page? If you're that suspicious, then do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom