• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Maybe he is trying to cover up his actions, or that of his Mafia buddy, PJDEP, who has been FoSing and tossing fire at everyone in his way.
You mean the FoS I used three times? Last time I checked more than three people posted before me.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Care to share? Your only making yourself look like scum when you do this, rather than Vergo. =/

After reading the last 10 pages multiple times (and indexing major events), I'm going to vote for ChargeWithSword.
Early in the game, he calls out Ikana for trying to peacekeep. Says peacekeeper are more likely to be scum that people who entice chaos. He says this twice, not just once. Maybe he is trying to cover up his actions, or that of his Mafia buddy, PJDEP, who has been FoSing and tossing fire at everyone in his way.
Now usually, I'd think this is a coincidence, but in two occasions, CwS defends PJ. Once in his theory post, saying PJ is most likely innocent, and again I think it was after MK9 posted a piece about PJ (among others). So to me it seems he is helping out his buddy, and tossing suspicions at others.
CwS also said he was suspicious of Xin in his long theory post, after Xin and PJ started tossing suspicions at each other. His reasons for suspecting Xin? The same as PJ's reasons; her 'innocuous, laid back attitude'.

Now, if you want quotes, I can easily deliver them. Like I said, I got your major moves indexed.
So with that, there are too many connections between CwS and PJ. I believe they are both scum.

Vote: ChargewithSword

What have you got in your defence, CwS?

Also, for those saying its too early to vote; we are 10 pages/140+ posts deep into the game... =/

Hm... I suppose your right, but I'm going to do more observing until I get my vote in.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You mean the FoS I used three times? Last time I checked more than three people posted before me.

Note, I said FoS and tossing fire. You did FoS only 3 times, but multiple times you turn seemingly innocent/normal moves against the person who posted them.

You both sound awfully suspicious..... I wonder......

That's just what a mafia spy would say...... are you covering up for them? 0_o

Those two are just 10 posts into the game, and there are many more. You seem to love to turn suspicions on others.

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
What? It's not day 2. If it was Day 2 three people would've died by now, assuming the Serial Killer survived. Plus, Axle would've posted a "colorful" death scene marking the first night before putting up a colorful scene in which the Townies discover the remains of the night kills.

IGMEOY, Linky boy.
I might day 2 for the thread being started yesterday

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I have done more looking and observing, and I am more suspicious about Ver-go than MK9. Still, anyone could be a mafia scum or serial killer.

Austin

Austin
@Viral Maze, I was trying to start the game up. Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious from the way my posts were worded that I wasn't being entirely serious. Why would I suspect someone after a single post? That, along with the exaggerated phrasing and overuse of emoticons should be more than enough to indicate that I didn't truly believe them to be mafia members. I used the FoS on only three people and I haven't voted for anyone yet. When I'm serious, I'll let you know ;)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Fair enough, but the way I see it, the game begins in POST 1, not 10 pages in. Seemingly innocent accusations are not always innocent...

Hmmmmmm? Who says I haven't done any analysis?
Also, PJ, care to explain why you FoSed Vergo?
I know why you FoSed Xin and TreeHugger, since you made that abundantly clear, but as far as Vergo goes, I don't see what you are getting at?
Note that I'm not trying to defend Vergo here, I am just curious to see what information you have that would lead you to FoS Vergo. It may help clear your name is far as I am concerned if you decide to 'play ball' ;)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I have done more looking and observing, and I am more suspicious about Ver-go than MK9. Still, anyone could be a mafia scum or serial killer.

Guys, what proof do you have in suspecting Vergo? Not to say that he couldn't be, after all anybody could be the Serial Killer or Mafia. And why am I somehow suspicious? A lot of you guys have tossed fire around with little to no proof. Until Vergo acts suspicious or somebody points out some very convincing evidence, I will say he is innocent. After all, you know what they say: Innocent until proven guilty. And so far, nobody has proven Vergo guilty.

Concerning me, what exactly have I done to act suspicious? I request that you actually think about suspicion before announcing it.

On another note, you have accused people with little to no evidence or were doing it on a bandwagon. Veeeeeeeeeeeeery suspiciouuuuuuuuuus.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
To be honest, I noticed after I pointed the FoS at him that my evidence was technically against the rules, as it was something I observed outside of this thread, and was likely a mistake. Mah bee.

So basically, you conveniently "forgot" that it is illegal to use observations made outside the thread as evidence? BURN HIM! BURN HIM! Naw, I'm just kidding. But still, that was pretty suspicious.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I'm not saying you two are it, just you two are a bit more suspicious than others. LTP is really suspicious to me, he's FoSed people for no real reason. He even FoSed THP for anaylizing posts. And THP is just acting innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom