• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm going to get off for now, at this point in time I can't FoS anyone, but I'm keeping my eyes on you all.:suspicious: This fist week is going to be rough...

(Very fun game you guys! :D)

Ikana

Trollkastel
I think PJ is way too observant of accusing people.I don't know if your certain to be a killer or mafia but I have my eye on you.

Austin

Austin
PJDEP, however, I understand. He points his finger often and with little to no evidence. Either he is a bad Mafia, or he is a bad Serial Killer.

OMG! Really! Me? OMG this is so unexpected and sudden! NOBODY has excused me yet! I guess my puny intellect is no match for your incredible deductive skills! I can't believe your the first person to point out the fact that accuse people quite a bit! It's definitely not like you're perpetuating a quickly established stereotype or something!

Seriously, keep up the varied and intuitive line of reasoning and you'll get 'em all.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I find everyone here quite suspicious already....Your posts show that. But The person I find most suspicious...is Charge and Vergo.

You deductive reasoning is accurate and correct. Yet it is at seems that both of you are into all of these. As if you want to cause chaos...
I got my eye on you both. You guys.

I find everyone here quite suspicious already....Your posts show that. But The person I find most suspicious...is Charge and Vergo.

You deductive reasoning is accurate and correct. Yet it is at seems that both of you are into all of these. As if you want to cause chaos...
I got my eye on you both. You guys.

Maybe vergo and Charge are Masons.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
OMG! Really! Me? OMG this is so unexpected and sudden! NOBODY has excused me yet! I guess my puny intellect is no match for your incredible deductive skills! I can't believe your the first person to point out the fact that accuse people quite a bit! It's definitely not like you're perpetuating a quickly established stereotype or something!

Seriously, keep up the varied and intuitive line of reasoning and you'll get 'em all.

I'll take that as your confession. Get your pitchforks and torches guys, we're about to kill our first Mafia.

*MK9 gets a pitchfork*

Maybe vergo and Charge are Masons.

I highly doubt that. If they were Masons, they'd know to suspect PJDEP. A lot.

Since when is having logical reasons behind theories proof of guilt? True, Charge and I have provided more analysis than most, but would we be going to all the trouble if we didn't need to? I wouldn't bother or waste time.

As for the two of us being Masons, no. We'd rule this entire game with no problem if we were. :P

Just wanted to say I'm impressed none among you have voted yet. In past games I've been involved in, voting was thrown around pretty early along with first suspicions, and it's quite impressive you all are waiting until you are more certain. :)

I'm actually surprised we got such a crop of good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom