• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
This.

I've been looking forward to this game for some time; the thread seems quite active, so I haven't yet surveyed all the posts, but I'll definitely look it over.

It's important to keep our wits about us. However, let's not FoS every single person who posts before us, okay?

Finally, a guy who makes sense around here.

But still, I'd have to say Charge, PJDEP, and TreeHugger are the most suspicious.

TreeHugger for being so trusting and asking trust for herself, possibly in order to stir up confusion amongst us , PJDEP for his quickness to accuse, and Charge for his *ahem* analasys.

In Depth Info

TreeHugger has been trusting and asks for trust herself, not to mention TreeHugger has been rather desperate and was very quick to point a FoS at me.

PJDEP is just the kind of guy who is very quick to accuse. Take note of who he doesn't accuse. Either he is the Serial Killer or a Mafia scum.

Charge has given some good analasys's of others, I'll admit it, but his analasys of Vergo is quite suspicious as he bases it entirely off the atmosphere he has.

Elementary my dear Zackery. Everybody wishes to stay alive, am I right, or am I right? Thus, you must be cunning to survive in this Mafia world. Those who adapt and become cunning are just that, good Mafia/Townies/Serial Killers. Those who do not take the time to do so will be lynched for their ignorance.

Not entirely. Those who want to commit suicide don't want to stay alive. No offence to anyone.

Besides, only those who are guilty tries to take off the heat by blaming someone else. Suspect me all you want but I guarantee you I have nothing to do with the mafia.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Charge has given some good analasys's of others, I'll admit it, but his analasys of Vergo is quite suspicious as he bases it entirely off the atmosphere he has.
Yes that may be true, but at this point in the game that would be all you had to bass suspistion on. That's way it's not a good idea to throw FOSs around so soon,

Really guys, I have an "air" of suspicion? I'm one of the only ones to NOT point a finger yet, because I know better than to stir up everyone when no real evidence has been given.

PJ - You're just not one of them. Going around desperately arousing suspicion on everyone who posted above you. You don't want to attract so much attention without reason.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Not entirely. Those who want to commit suicide don't want to stay alive. No offence to anyone.

Besides, only those who are guilty tries to take off the heat by blaming someone else. Suspect me all you want but I guarantee you I have nothing to do with the mafia.

Oh, so you don't care do you? I admit that I am indeed wrong in my reasoning of the game, after all some people have done it before, myself included.

And tell me, if it has nothing to do with the Mafia, what do you have to do with? You haven't exactly helped particularly much in this investigation, have you? The only thing you have done is follow a bandwagon by pointing your Finger at me. There are two scenarios the way I see it.

Scenario No. 1 is that you're a newbie Mafia trying to stay out of the way, casting suspicion on yourself in the process.

Scenario No. 2 is that you're really the Serial Killer, trying to keep those fingers away from yourself and failing horribly in the process of doing so.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

PJ - You're just not one of them. Going around desperately arousing suspicion on everyone who posted above you. You don't want to attract so much attention without reason.

Indeed. PJDEP has drawn quite a bit of attention to himself. The Serial Killer is a loner, not belonging to a team at all and thus any non suicidal Serial Killer would try to keep suspicion off him. However, he may be trying to keep suspicion off of the rest of his Mafia buddies by using himself as a Finger shield so to speak.

I cannot say for sure until everybody else posts, but I think it's safe to say that PJDEP should be our primary concern at this point.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master

Indeed. PJDEP has drawn quite a bit of attention to himself. The Serial Killer is a loner, not belonging to a team at all and thus any non suicidal Serial Killer would try to keep suspicion off him. However, he may be trying to keep suspicion off of the rest of his Mafia buddies by using himself as a Finger shield so to speak.

I cannot say for sure until everybody else posts, but I think it's safe to say that PJDEP should be our primary concern at this point.

Oh, so you don't care do you? I admit that I am indeed wrong in my reasoning of the game, after all some people have done it before, myself included.

And tell me, if it has nothing to do with the Mafia, what do you have to do with? You haven't exactly helped particularly much in this investigation, have you? The only thing you have done is follow a bandwagon by pointing your Finger at me. There are two scenarios the way I see it.

Scenario No. 1 is that you're a newbie Mafia trying to stay out of the way, casting suspicion on yourself in the process.

Scenario No. 2 is that you're really the Serial Killer, trying to keep those fingers away from yourself and failing horribly in the process of doing so.

Help =/= mean pointing fingers at every one with lack of evidence. I also don't recall accusing you of anything.

Austin

Austin

C'mon, be fair. I haven't raised suspicion on EVERYONE who's posted above me. In fact, I only nominated three people for the FoS. Sounds like someone's a bit bitter.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Finally, a guy who makes sense around here.

But still, I'd have to say Charge, PJDEP, and TreeHugger are the most suspicious.

TreeHugger for being so trusting and asking trust for herself, possibly in order to stir up confusion amongst us , PJDEP for his quickness to accuse, and Charge for his *ahem* analasys.

In Depth Info

TreeHugger has been trusting and asks for trust herself, not to mention TreeHugger has been rather desperate and was very quick to point a FoS at me.

PJDEP is just the kind of guy who is very quick to accuse. Take note of who he doesn't accuse. Either he is the Serial Killer or a Mafia scum.

I admit, to the Vergo part I suppose I have based off his atmosphere. I mostly meant that his posts have that flawed atmosphere that makes him seem like the godfather of the mafia.

PDJEP does not seem like the kind of guy you can't accuse though. He accuses everyone he gets the chance on except for the few that don't make themselves noticable. We could suspect that he is someone who overlooks too much rather than being a killer.

Treehugger- No argument there.
--

You see Vergo, you throw no fingers because you wait. Waiting it a vital virtue to only the most cunning of the mafia. You don't show yourself as being Independent by not throwing suspicion. However you also don't particularly rush towards conclusions either and that somewhat throws me off you. I suppose I can't decide whether you're most or least so you get moved to the neutral section of my list. However, should any evidence I find prove you guilty, then I'm gonna regret this.

Austin

Austin
PDJEP does not seem like the kind of guy you can't accuse though. He accuses everyone he gets the chance on except for the few that don't make themselves noticable. We could suspect that he is someone who overlooks too much rather than being a killer.

For the love of God, I pointed the FoS at three people! Why have I suddenly gained the reputation of accusing everyone above me?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
You see Vergo, you throw no fingers because you wait. Waiting it a vital virtue to only the most cunning of the mafia. You don't show yourself as being Independent by not throwing suspicion. However you also don't particularly rush towards conclusions either and that somewhat throws me off you. I suppose I can't decide whether you're most or least so you get moved to the neutral section of my list. However, should any evidence I find prove you guilty, then I'm gonna regret this.

Waiting is a vital virtue to everybody, Charge, not just the Godfather. *is tempted to link to a picture of a Mafia Godfather*

Also, he may simply be showing signs of a good detective, the potential Sherlock Holmes among us, if you will.

I say PJDEP is the most suspicious. He throws his finger around quite a bit and often with shaky or no evidence.

Or maybe I'm just like Keyshe and Hanyou in the way that I know throwing blame at the start is stupid. It's your call man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom