• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
Fellas, fellas, this is exactly what the mafia wants us to be like, I tell you! We all need to take off the suspicions and work together to find the filthy scum! Maybe Ikana wants to find some scum, who knows? Maybe she likes to keep the peace between the townsfolk so we can work together to find the mafia! Who knows? Maybe she is scum...

IGMEOY, Ikana.

How do we know your not apart of the mafia or the Serial Killer.:dry:
IGMEOY TreeHuggerPanda

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, YOU seem to have a remarkably innocuous attitude. Strange.....

It's rather convenient that you don't implicate yourself, isn't it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

What proof do you have behind this suspicion of your's, hmmm? A very Mafia-ey thing to do is to give proof with no evidence.

FOS awarded to Master Kokiri 9.

As said to PJDEP, where is the reasoning behind your suspicion? Your groundless Fingers of Suspicion are making me suspicious.

I've got my eye on you.

As I do on Xinnamin, PJDEP, Ikana, and ChargewithSword.

Remember,

My-Eye..jpg on Xinnamin, ChargewithSword, PJDEP, and Ikana.

I like the finger-pointing everyone is doing. We are definitely one step closer to unmasking these killers.

Austin

Austin
Trust me, I swear on every panda's life that I'm not in the mafia. I'm serious about every panda's life. Oh and for the heck of it, let's put in the trees too.

She's condemning her own kind. Such a piece of villanous scum must be a part of the Mafia......

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
ROFL I like your images, they are very entertaining! Mind if I save that eye one to use later?

Keep in mind everyone there are only seven scum mixed in with the 17 townies, the likely hood of the first lynching to be one of the townies is very high.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Trust me, I swear on every panda's life that I'm not in the mafia. I'm serious about every panda's life. Oh and for the heck of it, let's put in the trees too.

Trust? How can we trust you? You read the rules. We are to trust nobody. You may very well be the Mafia or the Serial Killer. And besides, how do we know you're not crossing your fingers on your end of the internet?

Austin

Austin
I'm not part of the mafia! I swear it! We shouldn't just put out FoSs! We should read carefully on each poster's post and try from there!

Getting rather desperate, aren't you? Well, for the record....

FoS:
TREEHUGGERPANDA
Xinnamin
Ver-go-a-go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom