• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but I think it is you with the knife behind your back. If you try to pin the blame on me, then who is going to pin it on you? It can't be you since you are busy lying in your own guilt that shall eventually feed into your soul until you give up and respect the issues of this town. You could be one of them. It's a conspiracy I tell ya! A CONSPIRACY!

If we're not careful, we could have another Racoon City conspiracy... -ish.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
We don't. Remember what the rules said? Trust nobody.

Indeed. The killers always take the role of peace keepers. Which is why you seem suspicious to me. How do I know you're not a Mafia or that Serial Killer?

Why would a chaos starter want to be a murderer? He gets everyone on edge and then all suspicion is thrown onto him. No, it's peacemakers like you and Ikana. I've got my eye on you both .

My-Eye.jpg

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Fellas, fellas, this is exactly what the mafia wants us to be like, I tell you! We all need to take off the suspicions and work together to find the filthy scum! Maybe Ikana wants to find some scum, who knows? Maybe she likes to keep the peace between the townsfolk so we can work together to find the mafia! Who knows? Maybe she is scum...

IGMEOY, Ikana.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Why would a chaos starter want to be a murderer? He gets everyone on edge and then all suspicion is thrown onto him. No, it's peacemakers like you and Ikana. I've got my eye on you both .

My-Eye.jpg

Peace maker? Moi? What did I say to imply that? I am simply trying to solve this mystery and make sure the Mafia and Serial Killer die. You and Vergo are acting suspicious. Throwing suspicion onto one another without a care in the world.

Xinnamin is acting too cool, it's making me suspicious, ChargeWithSword to. I have little suspicion towards anyone else though.

Fellas, fellas, this is exactly what the mafia wants us to be like, I tell you! We all need to take off the suspicions and work together to find the filthy scum! Maybe Ikana wants to find some scum, who knows? Maybe she likes to keep the peace between the townsfolk so we can work together to find the mafia! Who knows? Maybe she is scum...

I bet you're the cold blooded killer here. Trying to make peace? Not happening.

Austin

Austin
Ah, but Durion raised suspicions against you as well, Xinnamin. I suppose it would be too risky to try and scapegoat us both, huh?

Austin

Austin
Charge just blew my speakers out. Finger of Spite, err... Suspicion, is raised against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom